Chapter One

"Everyone comes with a baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack."
      -unkown

Happy Reading!!!

Chapter 1- Her life.

                                                                 **Aubree P.O.V**

                                                    Four years later...

It was a dark night I was lost in the middle of the forest I can hear the roar of animals and chirping of birds, I was scared but I didn't stop. I kept running and running. You can do it, Bree. You have to do it, you have millions of lives to save.

Yes, I can do it. Being a Superwoman isn't child play. Gosh.. I am already getting tired. But I have to save them. Save the world from the evil.

I reached my destination. It was an abandoned warehouse. Everything was dark. But a single ray of light was coming somewhere from the warehouse I followed the light and entered the warehouse I watched a couple of guards outside with their guns. I was trying to escape without them noticing me.

Thud!

Oh shit!

"Who is there?" One of the guards asked. "Come out and we will spare your life." He said again coming towards my direction.

Shit, what should I do? What should I do?

"I said come the hell out." He said again.

I took a deep breath. Ok, it's time to fight the evil Bree.

Show time!!

"Let's get you down honey," I said coming outside.

"Oh, we will see about that SuperBree." said the other guard attacking me with a gun.

Gun Shot!

I dodged the gunshot, slide between them and turning around, I kicked one on his chest and punched other on the face. I turned around again and started punching them like a punching machine. Within seconds I took their guns and unload the ammo's from the gun. They lied there groaning while I smirked at their direction.

"Never mess with mommy dear," I said smirking their way.

"Ah! Here is my sweet little superwomen Bree. I was waiting for you honey boo where were you." Said a voice.

I turned around to look at my sole enemy "Meow - the evil Cat". God! How much I hate him. I glared at the evil cat standing in his glory of the king. Suddenly out of nowhere, a scary cat captured me, I started struggling in his hold glaring at Meow. He started coming downstairs laughing like an evil cat he was. He came to me looked at me smirking with his evil mean eyes while licking his paws.

"You can never catch me honey boo, don't even try." He laughed.

"I will catch you meow. I can promise you that and once I get my hands on you...you are dead. You understand D.E.A.D" I said menacingly. "I will get my revenge for all the scratches you have given me. You even dared to poop on me you little piece of shit. And I know you did it on purpose. You are an evil cat." I added.

He just laughed at me. He Freaking Laughed at me.

I did a backflip which was obviously unexpected for that cat, freeing my hands and punched him hard in the face. I started running towards meow.

"Guards catch her." He commanded.

More and more cats came on my way. I was beyond scared but I had to do it. Not just for me but also for others out there who are in the claws of these evil cats.

I attacked them with my awesome ninja skills, injuring each one of them, at last, they left me meowing and running for their lives. Ha!

I looked around for meow, I found him cowering behind a table.

"Gotcha!" I walked towards him with deadly expression. "Be ready meow. I will take my revenge now. For all the scratches, poops and for Mr. cuddles, my dearest panda teddy bear whom you killed ruthlessly. How could you do that to him? Didn't you looked at those doe eyes of him.. how could you?" I shouted at him.

"No please don't, I won't do it again and not only me, I'll command every other cat to leave you, humans, alone. Please don't kill me." he begged me.

"Oh that you will do. Remember when Mr. cuddles begged you to leave him but you...you killed him. I will get my revenge for my Mr. cuddles. Get ready to take a bath meow. I even brought your oh-so- favorite strawberry flavored shampoo." I Laughed evilly. Pointing the nozzle of the hose pipe at him.

He gasped saying " You are evil." I laughed evilly at him. I know how much he hates strawberries and bathing.

"NO NO please NOOooo.." he pleaded.

I started the hose, laughing.

SPLASH.!!

"Oh my god. What the hell." I woke up screaming.

I glared at my best friend Daphne who was grinning at me while I was dripping from wet. She shakes her head at me. "You are sleeping at work again. Do you want Jordan to find out about it?"

I shuddered at the thought of Jordan. Oh, God! He is such a butthead jerk. I shook my head.

"But I was just about to take my revenge from t-that evil meow you know?" I said pouting. "I was this much away from bathing that cat with strawberry shampoo." I showed a little space between my thumb and forefinger grinning widely.

She rolled her eyes at me "Get over that revenge already. Meow is so cute. He is harmless."

She did not just call that evil cat... cute.

I gasped at her. "H-how can you even say that. He is no cute... and harmless? Did you not see the scratches on my hand? A-And what about Mr. Cuddles? Oh my god. You are not my best friend. Who are you? Did that evil cat bewitched you or something?" I said looking at her incredulously.

She waved her hand dismissively. "Stop being so over dramatic Bree and get back to work before Jordan finds out. He will be here anytime now." She said before returning to her work.

I groaned thinking about that buttface who is, unfortunately, my employer. His father Mr. James was such a sweet and caring person, he is in his late fifties, and is my ex-employer and after he retired he made Jordan, his son, the owner. No doubt Jordan is a good looking guy but man he is a major douchebag. I sometimes think he is adopted or something, no way they are related.

I sighed knowing I need to go back to work.

Yay! My life.

Duly Note the sarcasm .

*******************************************************************************

Hola Guys...!!!!

A new chapter...:) :D

Hope You like it..<3

Ciao..!!! Until next Update...XOXO 

LIKE.COMMENT.SHARE