Chapter Eleven

"One day you'll love me as I love you. One day you'll think of me as I think of you. One day you'll cry for me as I cry for you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you."

Happy reading..!!

Chapter 11- Why me?

      **Aubree's P.O.V**

I was pacing around the living from last half an hour not knowing what to do. He didn't seem angry... did he? He was laughing and behaving normally. He looked too cute to be dangerous. Urr.. let's forget I said that.  Was he planning something for me? Was he going to kidnap me? Is he going to give me a slow and tortuous death? I can hear his deep husky evil laugh in my mind. Ah! his voice god he laughs so heavenly, it makes me want to laugh too. Umm.. I didn't say that... damn him and his voice and his handsome face, his laugh, those cute dimples... Holy shit! I really need to stop... like really really needs to stop thinking about him. Fuck! whats wrong with me.

  These thoughts didn't even let me eat my free food. God, Why do bad things happen to me? Why only me?  I groaned looking up praying all the gods up there to make him forget my existence.

"Do you think she would stop anytime soon?" I heard Noah's hushed voice.

"By the speed of her pacing? Not anytime soon." D said in the same tone.

I glared both of them. "That wasn't whispering guys." 

They rolled their eyes simultaneously "We didn't claim to do so. Anyways, could you please tell us what's the matter?"

I went near the couch grabbing the big bucket of Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie. I scooped a big bite and put it into my mouth savoring the taste. I sigh as my taste buds dance in happiness. I feel my lips twitched up in a satisfied smile. True Happiness

Will Nolan ask me for my last wish before killing me? If he did I would ask for this and some pizza with fries and nuggets too..oh..oh.. how can I forget my favorite buffalo wings and kebabs, tandoori chicken....

"Why is she smiling like that? It's scary" I heard Noah.  

"Are you dying or something?" D asked. I cried out a Yes.

"What are you talking about?"  "What did you do?" both asked simultaneously.

I told them about my little situation here. At the end, both stood and starts pacing just like I was doing a while ago. 

"Oh my fucking god, what did you do?

Were you out of your fucking mind?

How could you not know him Him!?

Are you blind? How can you not know who was he?

He is a dangerous man. You messed with a wrong person, Bree.

Why the fuck would you do that, You have any idea what-" They stopped when they saw me nearly crying. They both came and sat on the other side of me. Noah cradled my head on his chest while D soothes my back.

"It's ok, Bree" D started. "Yeah, I don't think he would do something. I mean just in the mall he was cool with you." Noah continued. "He's right. He was laughing and didn't try to do anything...right? He probably Forgot about everything already?"

"Do you think so?" I asked. D nodded while Noah shook his head. I sobbed louder. "I'm dying aren't I?" D glared at Noah, who sheepishly smiles at her.

"No honey, we are here. We would protect you." Noah said. "Promise?" I asked.They both nodded.