Chapter Twenty Seven

"Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I want, everything I need."

Excuse my mistakes!  ✌️ ✌️

Happy Reading!!

Chapter 27- Am I cursed?

    **Aubree's P.O.V**

Love!

I saw him walk away talking on the phone and sigh. Why does he have to call me sweet names? It makes my heart skip a beat everytime he calls me those endearments. I don't even know where we stand after last night. Are we still friends? 

Hell! Were we even friends ever? 

I mean he is Nolan Crawford, for god's sake, the youngest billionaire, with a lot of girls throwing themselves at him. This may be a casual thing for him to do. 

I can't take it seriously. 

Yes, That's right.

He was so gentle last night like I was someone made of glass. Heck! he is good to me all the time. Am I even worth all the things he is doing for me? How will I ever pay him back for everything he has done for me. 

I was brought back from my thoughts by a high pitched nasal voice, which made me wince. "Oh my god!" (Imagine Janice saying this. The video is given above.)  Oh no no no no. God, please don't it be her. "Aubree? Is this you?" 

I looked up and forced a smile. "Hello, Stella."

"Oh god! Look at you, I'm so happy to see you again." She gave me a tight-lipped smile and hugged me. Mutual feeling sister. "Yeah.Me too." 

"Look Nixon-" She smirked at me. "-whom did I found?" 

"Who is it darling?" I heard a familiar male voice. His eyes widen looking at me from head to toe. I cringed. 

Am I cursed?  

"Aubree?" He asks.

"Hey, Nixon." I gave him a small wave. Stella wraps her hands around his arms smirking at me. I nearly rolled my eyes. Did she really think I will be still clinging onto Nixon? I mean yes, he is handsome and all but my Nolan is far more handsome. 

My eyes widen, Holy shit! D-Did I say just- 

"You are really here." Nixon breathed out. Well, it looks like it. I nod and gave him a small smile.

"Why don't we sit and talk?" Stella says in a flat voice. 

NO, go the fuck away from here. I wanted to yell. But instead, I just smiled and nodded.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" Stella asks folding her hands on the table.

"Um...W-Work. Yes, I'm here for work." I breathed out relieved.

"You here alone?" Nixon asked. 

"Oh no, I came here with Nol-" before I could say anything I heard Stella gasp. I saw her looking somewhere and turn to look at it. 

Nolan

He was talking on the phone rubbing his forehead, something he does when he is frustrated. He looked stressed from the morning and I have no idea why even if I ask him he wouldn't tell me anything.

"So, the rumors were true, Nolan Crawford is really here." I heard Stella say. She looked at me and smirked. "You probably have no idea who is he? Do you?"

"Well, actually I-" She didn't let me complete. Again. "Of course you don't." She waved her hands nonchalantly. She looked at Nolan, and I did not like that look on her face. It makes me want to smack her head on the table and stab her her eyes with a fork.