Chapter Forty

"When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life."

Happy Reading!!

Excuse my mistakes!!

Chapter 40- Drunken Confession!

**Aubree's POV**

Loud bangs disturb my sleep. I look at the clock, I blink. What? 1 AM? 

Who the fuck it is? I heard another bang on the door.

Now, I'm scared. 

I run to the kitchen and took a pan and a knife before opening the front door. I peep through the door's eye hole. 

What is he doing here?

Keeping the pan and knife on the side table, I opened the door. He falls with it. "Nolan," I scream and bend down. "Are you ok?" 

He shakes his head. "N-no" Hiccup. "I'm not." He slurs.

I glared at him. "Did you drink?"

"A little." He tries to do show it with his hands, but he couldn't so he gave up falling back to the floor. "I'm tired." He slurs.

"Don't sleep here, Nolan."I shake him."Stand up, let's get you to bed." He nods.

I wrap his hands around my neck and hold him by his waist. "Don't fall, be straight."  He nods obeying me. I can feel his stare on me while I take him to my room. "You are beautiful."He says. I didn't reply anything.

"Will not talk to me? Please talk to me. I love your voice." He sighs. "I love your cute nose too. And your lips and eyes." I roll my eyes. "Oh, how you roll your eyes." He chuckles. I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling. "Don't do that." He says in a strained voice.

"What?" I ask. "Bite your lips like that. It really does something to me here." He shows me his left side of his chest.

I put him on my bed. "Lay down slowly." 

"No, I came here to talk."He argues.

"There is nothing to talk anymore, Nolan. Lay down." I try but he didn't move.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He asks looking at me wide-eyed. His eyes are so beautiful. 

Agh!! What am I thinking? 

"Don't break up with me. I'm sorry I behaved like a huge dick tonight, but I swear I didn't mean it like that. You are nothing like other girls, you are so special to me."  He babbles. "I love you. Please don't leave me." He continues. I stiffen. The Drunken dude that barged into my house in the middle of the night says WHAT?

"Y-you are d-drunk, Nolan. You have no idea you are talking about." My heart was beating unbelievably fast. He is drunk I cannot trust his words.

"I know what I'm saying. It's just everything is so messed up right now, that's why I'm keeping it a secret, but I promise I'll tell you this soon. But don't get angry with me, today was so tiring that's why I shouted at you. I was really.... really...." He furrowed his eyebrows concentrating on something then looked at me with confusion. "I forgot the word." He frowns jutting his lower lips out.

He looked so cute right now, if I wasn't angry, I would have kissed him. "Just sleep, Nolan. We will about this talk later."

He nods and pulls me on the bed with him."Stay with me." He says placing his head on my stomach and his arms around my waist. 

I try to remove his hands but it tightens around me. "Please." He breaths out. I sigh and massaged his head. "Love."He whispers

My heart skips a beat."Hmm."