Chapter Thirty-Six

"I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms because that's only my place."

Excuse my Mistakes!!

Happy Reading!!

Chapter 36- The date.

**Aubree's POV**

I entered his house. It was stark dark except for small candle lights that seem to lead somewhere. "Nolan" I called out and followed the light. "Where are you?"

I reached the rooftop following the candles and gasped looking at the decoration. Two hands wrapped around my waist pulling me to a warm chest. "Do you like it?" He whispered in my ears.

I couldn't say anything. The rooftop was looking so beautiful, decorated with lights, candles, a small bed with lots of pillows on it, flowers, and a big white screen.

 The rooftop was looking so beautiful, decorated with lights, candles, a small bed with lots of pillows on it, flowers, and a big white screen

(Please download the pic)

"Umm... Say something, you are making me nervous." Nolan hesitated. 

"T-This is so beautiful." He relaxes behind me."Thank god, I almost had a nervous breakdown."

I bit my lips trying to control the big grin threatening to come out. "This is just... perfect." I breathed out looking back at the place. "I've never imagined you would do something like this."

"Ouch!" He places a hand on his chest, feigning hurt. I rolled my eyes. "As far as I know you, this is not your style." I crossed my arms raising my eyebrows at him. "It is way too romantic for you to plan."

"Well-" He chuckles nervously scratching the back of his neck. "Kiera and Daphnee k-kind of, you know, h-helped me out... But I swear this was my idea." He added hurriedly. Tinge of pink was clearly visible on his cheeks

I laugh and went on my tippy toes to kiss him. "You are so cute, you know that?" 

His face falls. "I'm not cute. I'm hot, sexy, and-"

"Cute" I added laughing. He glares at me. I pinch his cheeks. 

"I'm hungry." I pout. 

His mood suddenly changes and he grins. "Shall we?" I nod as he takes my hand and made me sit on the couch bed. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?" I bit my lips and shake my head. "No? Then, let me tell you this. You look absolutely gorgeous." He places a lingering kiss on the corners of my lips.

I bowed. "Thank you, you cleaned up well too."

Well? He freaking looks like a runway model. I could just jump on his bones and- I took a deep breath...I need to calm down...

"But you should thank Kiera and D for this," I added calming myself.

He nods "I'm amazed how did they manage to keep their mouth shut." He chuckles. "They were so excited when I told them this. I was half hoping that they would spill everything out to you. Thank god they didn't." He laughs while I join.