Chapter Thirty Three

"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive."

Excuse my Mistake!!❤️

Happy Reading!! ✌️

Chapter 33-Back to Home!

    **Aubree's POV**

My body was floating in the air and then it falls into something soft. Sighing, I snuggled more into the soft yet warm thing. Feeling a pair of lips on my forehead, I again went into my deep slumber.

I wake up in my bed smelling something delici... Wait... My bed? I look around to see it was my room. How did I- Ah! Nolan must have brought me here. The smell hit my nose again.

Cookies! 

I jump off my bed and run towards the kitchen. D was setting the cookies on the plate. My mouth waters, I put a cookie in my mouth and moans in appreciation. It's so freaking delicious. "Oh god, it's hot Bree, I've just taken it out of the oven." D shrieked.

I scoff. "Fire cannot kill a dragon D, calm down."She laughs as well as everyone present there.  

Wow, how have I not noticed them here?

 And...they laugh again. D came forward and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much."

I sigh and hugged her back. "I missed you too." 

"And us?" Bryan says pouting. 

"I've missed you all too." I laugh and hug everyone getting emotional. I've really missed everyone. 

I'm so happy to be back home again.

The doorbell rings, breaking my emotional state. D clapped her hands grinning. "Very well, your surprise has just arrived."

Surprise?

 My eyes went wide seeing the person in front of me. "Oh my god!! Nooaahh..!!" I ran towards him and leaped at him. He caught me with ease, laughing. "When did you come? I missed you so much. How's Emily? Is she fine?"

"Yes, she is, I arrived yesterday. And I missed you..."

"What the hell is going on here?" I heard Nolan's voice and turned my head still clinging onto Noah. I grin towards him. "Look who's here."

He was frowning looking at me. What's wrong?  He came forward, held me by my waist and took me away from Noah. "Hey what are you doing? Leave me." He grumbles putting me down but didn't leave me. 

He didn't look at me just keep glaring at Noah. "So you are back again." 

Noah rubbed the back of his neck, "Umm... Yes." 

"Good." He nods. I squirmed in his hold trying to get away from him but he wouldn't budge. Giving up I crossed my arms and puffed my face. "Would you leave me now?" I ask glaring up at him.

"No. You look good here with me." He grins down. He bends down and kisses me. Damn it! This feels so good. I close my eyes kissing him back. He stops and pulls back smirking. Fuck the shit! He did it on purpose!

What did I do... Fuck What did I do... I glare at Nolan, who simply smirks. 

I heard an ear bleeding scream and turned around. Kiera and D were holding each other's hands and jumping up and down while screaming. Bryan, Noah, and Caleb had a smile on their face while Levi was making gagging sounds.

"You guys are finally together?" D asked jumping on her toes.

I shake my head "N-" 

"Yes." I turn my head towards Nolan in a whiplash almost breaking my neck. "No, we are not."

"Yes, we are." He asked frowning. "I thought I made you clear about that, You are my girlfriend."

"Fake. I was your fake girlfriend."

"I never said anything about being fake." He growled.

"That doesn't mean I'm your girlfriend."I crossed my arms."You cannot just go to a girl and tell her that she is your girlfriend. Maybe all other girls you met wouldn't have a problem with that, but guess what?" I poked his chest. "I do. You cannot just order me to be your girlfriend." I was fuming.

Everything was dead silent. He frowned. "I didn't order. I just said you are my girlfriend, which you are."

Didn't he hear a thing I just said?

"Ugghh!! You are unbelievable." I released a breath calming myself. "Have you ever had a girlfriend before?"

He thought for a while before replying. "Not really, I had many girls by my side but they were not my girlfriends you know, they were more of a-" I stop him "I don't need to know that." He nods wide eyes turning a little pink.

Oh god! He is blushing.

I grin pinching his cheeks. "Aww.. you are blushing." He slaps my hands glaring at me. "No, I'm not. So, you were saying..." 

Oh Yes! God, he is so distracting.

"Yes, I was saying, as you didn't have a proper girlfriend before, so you need to learn few things about this girlfriend thing." I turned to Kiera and D for some support.

"She is right, you cannot just order her to be your girlfriend," D said. Nolan opened his mouth to speak when Kiera speak up. "Yes, you need to ask her out first."

"Take her on a few romantic dates." D pipes in. 

"Bring her chocolates, gifts, and flowers," Kiera says. 

"In her case chocolates and food, lots of it," D adds nodding seriously.

"Give her your undivided attention," Kiera explained. 

"And surprise her once in a while," D adds again.

"Make her feel special. And not just by sex." Kiera drawled.

My eyes widen."Ok, that will be enough. Thank you." I stop them before they embarrass me more. 

"Wow, that's..." Nolan starts. "I know right. You have just entered the ground dude, there are much more things ahead." Bryan laughs.

"Welcome to the club, Nolan." Caleb grinned.

"I feel so left out right now." Levi wept. "Oh! wait I'm not alone." He turns to Noah and grinned. "Noah, my dear Noah, we can create our own single club! We will show them what they are missing. If you know what I mean."He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh no, he likes someone, Levi. Leave him out of this." Noah turns deep red. 

"That's totally not fair." Levi cried out glaring at everyone. "I cannot handle you guys all go mushy on each other. Eww.. that's disgusting." He shuddered, imagining the scenarios in his head.

Everyone started laughing. My ringtone goes off and I checked to see who's calling.

Laurel.

*****************************************************************************

A/N- I'm really sorrrryyyy for updating so late, almost after 2 weeks...*cringe* I was busy with my practicals and now my semesters are coming up too. So I may not be able to update for a while(again). I'll try if I can, but if I didn't don't hate me please! XD I loveeee yooouu alll!!! *hugs and kisses*

Hope you guys like the chapter!! ✌️ ✌️

And for those people who don't remember Emily, she is Noah's mother. I have mentioned her in chapter 20.

See you soon...Love ya all!!❤️❤️