Chapter Eight

"Men go shopping to buy what they need, and women go shopping to find out what they want."

Happy Reading!!

Chapter 8- D diaries!

                             **Aubree P.O.V**

"I'm leaving now, I have to visit the grocery shop before going to the cafe. Be there on time Bree, you know Jordan won't think twice before firing your ass, if you do something wrong this time, so don't be late. Ok Bye" D shouted from the living room. She laughed as I replied with an Ok. Well, with my mouth full of bacon, it kinda sounded like Ole or something. 

I heard her phone ring and after a moment she came screaming into the kitchen. She snatched my plate away from me. I frowned. That was MY food.

"What th-" She didn't let me complete she pulled me off the chair and started spinning me around, screaming. After a while, she finally stopped and let go of me, she jumped and down excitedly as I clutched the counter because of my head spinning. "Why?" I asked her.

"Jordan is out of town, the cafe is closed today." She said slowly patting my head as if talking to a small girl. "So my dearest Aubree, today we got a day off and...."She smiled at me. And let me tell you that...this... wasn't a normal or sweet smile, it was the kind of smile, that, when you see it, you just need to pack your bags and run far far far away and never be found again. Well, I may be exaggerating a little, but it is true. She opened her mouth to continue, my heart stopped beating and my breath caught in my throat. I can hear the Darth Vader's theme around me. "....We are going SHOPPING!!!!" she completed clapping her hands excitedly.

I think I died...

Don't get me wrong, you see, I love D, she is my family and everything. But shopping with her is a nightmare. I mean I don't hate shopping... no, absolutely not... in fact I love shopping... but with D? No chance. Her shopping definition and mine are polar opposites. She goes crazy when shopping. I don't know what happens but when she sees the mall, she changes into this big shopping bitch it like seeing hundreds of Regina George in one girl. You can imagine my pain now!! 

I can't handle her. Absolutely not. I'm not going. "I know what are you thinking Bree but I promise today I'll behave." she said reading my thoughts.

I scoffed and shook my head. No way. Never. I started walking towards my room. D came running. "Please please pretty please... I told you I would behave." She promised. " You even promised me last time D, and do you remember what happened?" I glared at her. "But that was that bitch's fault I saw the dress first." She argued. "You saw it, and she had it first. And do you even remember what you did to that poor lady?"

She smiled guiltily, rubbing the back of her neck she mumbled something. "Sorry I can't hear you D, say a little, louder," I said cupping my ear. "I may have just tugged her hair a little." she mumbled softly. 

I scoffed again. "Tugged a little?" I said placing hands on my hips."You went all batshit on her and even pulled out a section of her hair. She went home crying while we were banned from entering the store. Ever Again." I shuddered at the images of that day. She just shrugged 

She rolled her eyes. "Ok, I agree, you may be -" I narrowed my eyes at her, she sighed. "you are right. But in my defense, that was a fine dress and totally worth fighting for. And sh-she scratched me first, it was totally her fault. I asked her first to give me that dress and may I add I asked very politely. But she was a bitch to me and you know I can tolerate everything but not bitches." She defended herself. 

"And that's why you pulled out her hair out of her head." I asked throwing my hands in the air.

"A section of hair." She clarified. I glared at her. "I swear, I've changed. I'm more mature now. I won't do it again." She promised me again. "It was just a month ago D," I said crossing my hands in the middle of my chest.

"Please. I hardly get a day off Bree. You know I have no one else to go with. I have no friends except you and Noah. Just help me this time. "She said softly sitting in the chair sniffing. I rolled my eyes. "I've lived with you for four years now D, I know what you are doing. Stop guilt-tripping me."

She groaned. "Oh, come on. Just this last time, if I did something wrong, anything, I give you full permission to kick my ass." I shook my head again and started going back to the kitchen. Man all these discussions makes me hungry. "I'll treat you with junk foods and a lot of that." And that made me stop in my tracks. Ah! That sounds like a good deal.

No... No, don't fall into her trap. My brain said.

Go for it, Bree. Even if it's a trap you'll get free food in the end. That's totally worth every pain. Argued my tummy.  

No Bree.

Go for it, Bree.

"Pizza..." D whispers into my ear "Burgers... Fries... Chicken fingers..." My stomach growled in acceptance "...hot and spicy buffalo wings... Black Raspberry–Vanilla smoothie..." I swallowed hard closing my eyes. "Everything unlimited and for free." she completed.

It's a Trap. Said my brain. 

Unlimited free food. Screamed my stomach.

I shook my head and then nodded satisfied with my final decision. Opening my eyes with determination I turned to look at D, who was looking at me with amusement in her eyes and a knowing smirk on her lips.

Unlimited free food is worth all the pain.

***************************************************************************

Hola Amigos!!

Long time no see...Watcha doin'?

Did you like this chapter?

Don't forget to... VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

Thank you for reading..!!

Ciao!!!👋👋