Chapter Two

"The reason as to why we are attracted to our opposites is because they are our salvation from the burden of being ourselves." 

Happy Reading !!

Chapter 2- His life.

                                                                         ** Nolan's P.O.V**

I shook my hand with the investors of Italy confirming the deal, this was a huge deal for me. Many of my competitors tried to persuade them but no one succeeded. These investors are hard to tame. But of course not with me, I am known to be persuasive and ruthless in the business world. They didn't call me the boss of business for nothing. Call me arrogant, rude or whatever you want, I am what I am. I am ranked as the most successful businessman and also known as the hottest bachelor billionaire alive on earth. Who wouldn't want to do their business with me? Of course, everybody in their right mind wouldn't want to mess with me. I am Nolan Elias Crawford for God sakes. They know what I can do if they cross me. People also believe that I am related to certain mafia gang. Nobody wants to get on my bad side. Everyone around does whatever it takes to please me, it is sometimes annoying but it makes me feel powerful and that Is exactly what I want to feel. Powerful .I am referred to as a workaholic. I work day and night nonstop and even have a bedroom in my office cabin, where I basically live every other night. I never took a vacation, but I like to spend my little free time with my family and friends. You can call me a family man I love my family. They are my life. My sister, mom and me are really close. Whereas my dad is little strict but after he retired from the CEO's position he became easier to approach and a lot cooler. I guess this position itself is hard to handle that's why he always seemed stressed. I used to complain about it when I was a kid but I understand it now.

 I have my boozing time and a fair share of women in life. I never get involved in feelings love and stuff they are waste of time. I get what I want and they get what they want, it is a mutual agreement between them and me with no feeling involved. But my mom and sister is hell band on marrying me before my thirtieth birthday, this year, which I know it is impossible. I mean I want to be a free bird as long as possible. Plus, I have never in my life met a woman who, for even a second grabbed my attention. They all are the same and sometimes it gets boring. Women worship the path I walk on, so I don't have to work on them. They help me release my tension and I help them with my money, by buying them stuff more specifically diamonds and Gucci. Some of them even tried to trick me into marriage, claiming me as the father of their child but I know it's not true, I never take risks. Better safe than sorry. At last, they have to leave with heavy hearts. I hate it when women become clingy.

The ringing of the phone brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at the caller ID and as usual, it was my annoying best friend. "What do you want?" I barked.

"Jesus... what crawled up into your ass and died? Aren't you supposed to be happy to confirm the deal with the Italian investors?" He asked.

Leave it to my best friend for information. I thought sighing.

 I mean didn't I just...just signed the deal how the hell did he know about this...that fast? I am sure he has his connection with the devil himself.

"How did you know? I just signed the deal?"I asked.

"Ah. That's for me to know and you to never find out dear." He said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"Anyways when are you coming back. I'm missing my best friend... you know?I didn't saw you from like days..." He shouted into my ears, I'd to draw the phone away from. "We didn't party for god knows how long. Today is Friday and WE. HAVE.TO.GO. Do you understand? I don't want to hear a no. It will break my heart." He added sniffing.

Can he be more dramatic?

I rolled my eyes, even though he can't see me. "I will be there by evening and we can go to some club after that." I replied.

There was silence for next minute. I checked my phone to see if he hung up or something.

I heard a sharp intake of air "OH.MY.GOD. Did I really heard my best friend say yes to my... my plan, without showing tantrums like a queen he is?.... Who are you? Where is my best friend? What did you do to him? I swear to god if you lay a finger on him I will chop you off into pieces and feed it to my dog." He said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop being dramatic Bryan. You don't even have a dog."

I swear to god I never roll my eyes and sigh as much as I do when he is talking.

"I can always buy one." He replied.

 "Jesus, just send me the place name and time. Will you?" I said raising my voice.

"Ok... Geez.. Calm your horses' dude." He said casually. He is quite acquainted with my rude behavior. 

 "I will inform Levi and Caleb about today's plan. Be here soon honey. I am missing you." He cooed.

"Ok. I am hanging up."I said

"Oh no, you will not. I hang up on you first, You don't. If you hang-" I hung up and sighed. I have no idea why I am friends with him. I surely was drunk when I decided to be friends with him. I smiled remembering that day and asked my driver to take me to the airport.

Time to let loose and get drunk.

**********************************************************************************************

Hola amigos!! 

How are you, my lovely readers..??

Another chapter...:) :D

Hope you guys like it..!!!

Ciao.. Until Next Update..!! XOXO

LIKE.COMMENT.SHARE