Chapter Five

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."

Happy Reading!!!

Chapter 5- First Meeting

                           **Nolan's P.O.V**

".....I don't think so. There must be someone out there who can show him that he is not the king, he thinks he is."

"I believe that too."

I heard my friends talking when I entered the VIP lounge of the new Club they called me to.

"Who believe what?" I asked them.

They all turned to me wide eyed.

"God, you scared us." Said Bryan.

Beside him were Levi and Caleb with my sister Kiera. I didn't know she was coming too. Bryan and I were diaper buddies while I met Caleb and Levi during high school. During our last year in high school Caleb asked me if he could date my sister and after a lot of persuasions I finally accepted, but I didn't let him go off the hook because he was my best friend, I gave the brother talk before he asked her out. I trust Caleb more than Bryan and Levi in this matter as he was the golden boy of high school and I know he will take good care of my sister. God, my sister has him wrapped around her pinky finger's nail. He follows her everywhere like a lost puppy. It's not that I don't trust Levi or Bryan, I do, but when it comes to girls they are just like me. Not a Boyfriend material.

"We were just talking about you Elias," Kiera replied to my question.

I sat beside Bryan who passed me a glass of wine.

"About me? What about me.?"I asked taking a sip and furrowing my eyebrows.

"Bryan and Levi here are saying no one is brave enough to stand up to you and you can get any girl you in this club."

"Of course Bryan and Levi are right," I said sitting back and smirking their way.

I mean look at me I am known to be heartbreaker Playboy still girls jump at any moment to get near me. Just a mere sight of me can make women drool. They don't call me hottest billionaire bachelor for anything. I thought proudly.

"No, they are not. I personally believe that there must be someone who would kick your ass." Kiera said glaring. She is just like me, never backs down. Always like to win. But in this case, there is not a slight possibility of her winning. I mean I am going to be thirty soon and from all these years experience one thing is for sure, that there is no one born who can resist my charm.

"OK, then I dare you to get that girl in a black dress at the bar tonight," Kiera suddenly said pointing to the bar.

I turned to look at the bar and searched for my tonight's target. "Where is she?" I asked.

"There... between the red head and that hot guy," Kiera said earning a Hey from her fiancée. She shushed him.

I searched for the girl and finally found her, she was sitting between the red head girl and a blond guy. Maybe her boyfriend? Well, I'll find out soon. I couldn't see her face as her back was towards me but by those curves, I can tell she was Hot.

"Why her?"I asked Kiera, she shrugged. Okay..!!

I turn to watch, just as the girl suddenly jumped from her seat and started... dancing? She was dancing weirdly. 

"What the hell is she doing?" I asked. 

I heard laughter, I turned to see my friends are laughing their asses off. "She is doing a happy dance dude." "She is so cute." "She is so small." "Is she wearing a sneaker with that dress?" Bryan, Kiera, Levi, and Caleb said simultaneously.

I frowned t them and continued watching that girl. "Sneakers? Dude, that's what are you looking at?" I heard Levi asked Caleb. "Whats wrong with that?" Kiera defended her boyfriend.

I tuned out of their conversation when I watched her dragging her friends to the dance floor. She started bobbing her head and swaying her hips to the beat, I can feel myself getting turn on. She was short but definitely hot. Her brunette moving along with her head and then she turned around. My eyes widen slightly at the sight of her, she was gorgeous. She had a wide smile on her face while her eyes were closed, I felt my heart beating a little faster. My hands fly sub consciously towards feeling the erratic beating of my heart. I frown, why the hell is it beating so fast? Am I sick? I checked my forehead with my hand. I felt a slap on my back, I turned to glare at the person.

"Dude, we were like calling you from 5 minutes, what were you looking at?" Bryan asked looking towards the direction I was staring.

"Nothing you should look at." I snapped. What?

I shook my head and sighed. "So what's the deal?" I asked looking up. They were staring at me like I have grown two heads or something. "What?" I snapped again.

They shook their head. Kiera cleared her throat before speaking. "If you won, then I will... give anything of mine that you want-" "Your Bugatti Veyron," I said cutting her in middle. "For a week. And absolutely not. Choose something else." She shouts completing her sentence.

"Nah! You have to, you said that yourself now no backing out, sis." She glared at me. If only someone can die with looks I would be six feet down in hell burning.

"Ok, if that's what you want." She said threateningly but then smirked at me. Uh-oh! "If I win I will have something of yours and that will be-" she stopped in middle creating a little suspense. But I already know what she will ask she knows my weakness. I started shaking my head. "Your favorite Lamborghini Sesto." She completed. I knew it!  Now it was my turn to glare at her.

"Ok."I agreed.

"Ok? That easily." She asked surprised.

"Yes. Because I know I'm gonna win." I said smirking.

"We will see about that brother." She snapped back. Whoa! Someone's angry. I put my hands in surrender.

I turned towards my prey watching as she started walking back to the bar. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Ok...Let's do this.

***************************************************************************************

Hola Amigos!! 

Thank you for reading..!!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

CIAO..!! XOXO