Chapter Twelve

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, Love leaves a memory no one can steal."

Happy reading!!

Chapter 12- Nightmare.

     **Aubree's P.O.V**

"I... C-can't... breathe..." 

"H-help me... P-please... S-somebody...  Help!"

"I'm scared... daddy..." 

"daddy... save me,"

" Daddy... I am suffocating, I can't breath... please save me."

I am in the middle of nowhere, I looked everywhere panicking...Nothing... the only thing I see is water...I'm struggling to go up. I try to paddle my feet and move my hands in every direction, but nothing is working. 

 I'm drowning.

 I don't know what to do. 

 I'm sinking down and down. Nobody can save me now.

The water is too cold, slowly numbing away my senses. I barely feel the water rolling, twisting and pulling as if it is alive... 

My eyelids grew much too heavy to keep up. Black dots came into my line of vision, I  closed my eyes embracing the darkness. It was peaceful. Finally, I'll be able to meet my dad.

I love you, Daddy... I miss you... I'm sorry daddy... I am sorry...

I woke up gasping for air, clutching the bed sheet for my dear life. I felt my body shook furiously, I still wasn't able to breathe properly, beads of sweats were dropping down my head. The door of my room opened with a wide-eyed D standing there holding the knob of the door. She jumped into my bed hugging me tightly, her hand rubbed my back soothingly trying to calm me down. "I heard you screaming," She said, I hugged her back and sobbed onto her shirt, she asked me to breath and assured me everything is fine. She swings me back and forth until darkness engulfs me again.

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from a dreamless sleep this time. Sitting up in my bed yawning and stretching I looked to my side to see the clock.Shit! I have my shift in like 20 minutes I'm late... I'm late I chanted and jolted up from bed running to the bathroom. I took the shortest bath in the history of bathing. Wrapping myself in a towel I exited my bathroom and almost ran into my dresser I hit my closet with a bang. Fuck! I swore loudly and rubbed my forehead cursing. Opening the closet I chose a simple black shirt and paired it with high-waisted blue shorts. I made my hair into a messy bun, wearing my sneakers I ran to the kitchen. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm late. We should get-" I stopped looking at Dee. "Why aren't you ready Dee?"  She was still in her pajamas and a loose shirt.

"Because It's only 11, I told you your clock isn't working." I sighed mumbling I forgot.  "Yes, you forgot darling.You always do." I glare at her sitting on the kitchen counter, eating my leftover chocolate bar. She patted my head as if I was her puppy, I scowled at her as she chuckled. 

"Oh, yes Noah is meeting us for lunch, and I'm telling him about your nightmare." I groaned I opened my mouth, but she cut me into it. "If you are going to deny or anything don't even waste your breath, I'm telling and its final."

"But why? I haven't got one.. like in a year." I said.

"Then why now?"

"Maybe because of the boy that almost drowned a the beach yesterday. He was screaming for help, but me being incapable as always couldn't do anything about it. I guess it triggered..."I didn't realize I was crying until a teardrop fell on my hands clasped on my lap. Dee wrapped her hands around me resting her head on my head. "Shh... it's ok."

"No, it's not. What if that guard didn't come for help in the meantime? What if it was you or Noah in place of that little boy? What if we were alone and something like that happened. I've had enough on my plate already D, I can't lose you or Noah. I can't survive knowing something happened to you or Noah and I didn't do a shit about it. I... I don't enough power to pull through another death. I just... it's just..." I ranted in one breath sobbing loudly at the end.

D rubbed my back. "It wasn't your fault D, there were many people around you who could help, you were not even close to the boy, it wasn't your fault." She kissed my head. "And as for me and Noah, you aren't going to get rid of us that easily, girl." D joked trying to ease the atmosphere. But I wasn't having it. Not now. " We are not going to leave you. I promise." She sighed knowing how serious I was.

"Don't make promises you can't keep D," I said getting up the counter and leaving the room.

Not every promise is meant to be kept.

My dad promised me too.

********************************************************************

Hola Amigos!!!

Short chapter... I know..!! Thank you for Reading!!

Hope you guys liked it!!

       (Pic of Aubree's outfit)Don't forget to VOTE

Don't forget to VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE....(*-*)

Ciao!! XOXO