Chapter Forty-Eight

"Imagining my life without you is something that is impossible, you make me complete and I want you to know you mean everything to me."

Happy Reading!!

Excuse my Mistakes!!

**Aubree's POV**

Entering the living room I saw everyone there, even Nolan's parents. D was the one who saw me first. She leaped out of her seat. "Where were you?" She yelled, attracting everyone's attention. 

"I-I was in the-" I shuttered. 

"Why didn't you pick up our calls?" Kiera yelled hugging me. "My ph-" I started but Noah cut me into it. "How can you be so irresponsible?" Noah said teary-eyed.

"We were scared for you honey," Lily said. "Don't do that, ever." Nick kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare-" ok people, can you at least let me complete!!  "Mom, I am calling the police, we-" Nolan stops when his eyes fall on me. He rushes over to me crushing me in his arms. After a few minutes, he pulled me away inspecting my whole body. "Are you ok?" I opened my mouth to reply but closed it when I saw he wasn't finished. "Where the hell have you been? I've asked you to pick up your damn phone whenever I called, did I?" He freaked out. "Why didn't you picked my calls? I know you don't like me right now but you have no fucking rights to make me worry."

"I'm sorry-"

"Sorry?!?" He yelled. "Sorry? You have any idea how fucking scared I was, I called you, texted you but didn't reply to either of them. I know I've hurt you a lot... But please do-don't do this to me, don't make me feel that pain again, I cannot afford to lose you... believe me or not I actually love you, more than I intended to." He whispered the last part.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I hugged him, resting my head on his chest. "I know. I believe you." He stiffens, but soon relaxes and hugs me back, keeping his chin on the top of my head.

"Where were you? You weren't planning on leaving me, were you?" He asked in a croaky voice.

I know it was not the time but I cannot help to roll my eyes. "I would not be here if I was, would I?"

He pulls apart narrowing his eyes at me. "Then, where were you?"

I lowered my gaze. Should I tell him now or should I wait till everybody is gone? I really want to talk to him right now but with everyone here, I feel a little uncomfortable.

I was still contemplating when I heard D's voice. "It's getting late, I think we should leave." I turn my head towards her, Thank you  I mouthed. She smiled.

"Yes, yes we should." Lily agreed.

Everyone hugged me and warned to never pull such stunt again. I was genuinely sorry for making them all worry about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the couch, staring at the blank tv when Nolan entered with our pizza and coke.

" Tell me what's bothering you?" He asks sitting in front of me, on the coffee table, placing the coke and pizza by his side.

"I met Aiden at the park today," I said staring directly into his green orbs.

He was confused at first but then his eyes widen in realization. "Wh-who?"

"Stella's son, Aiden." He audibly gulped, looking down. I move to hold his hand giving it a squeeze. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

He was silent for a moment, then he spoke up. "I wanted to, but she stopped me. I understood why, it was going to be a nasty fight, we were dealing with some really dangerous goons, shortcake, and I didn't want you to get involved in this. I was trying to protect you from everything. That's why I decided it was better if you didn't know anything. I didn't want you to get hurt."

I sighed. "I know, I know you were trying to protect me, but you have to understand that you cannot decide things for me. You have to trust me-" he cuts me off. "I do trust you." He said, accusing.

"Really?" I was a little frustrated now. "If you had trusted me enough, you would have told me everything." I poked his muscular chest. "You know how much it hurts to know that guy whom you had trusted the most hide things from you?!? How much it hurts to know the person you love the most doesn't trust you enough to let you fight for your own family. I know Stella isn't my favorite person in the world but in the end, she is my sister, step or not. She-"

"You love me?" Nolan says cutting me from my ranting. I looked up, breathing hard. He was staring at me wide-eyed.

What?

"You said you love me...." His face broke into a shit-eating grin.

As much I love seeing him like this. We are on a serious topic here. "You are missing my point." I glare at him.

"You said you love me..." He repeats. He stands up pulling me up with him. "Fuck!! You love me."

"Nolan, conce-" he silenced me with his lips. He started it slowly but soon it turned into a rough one. I couldn't hold myself any longer, I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer and kissed him with the same passion.

"Say you love me." He said, his lips were still touching mine as he speaks. Too dazed to reply, I try to pull him back to my lips but he pushed my hands back holding it firmly behind me. "Say it."

"I love you." He stared at me like I wasn't real. "Again." He orders. "I love you." This time he smacks his lips back to mine, pleasing me. When we are out of breath he pulled away but continued kissing my jawline. "Again." He commands, biting my earlobe causing me to gasp, and then he sucked on it. "I... Love... You..." I moan between my breaths. I feel his breath down my neck. My mind was going haywire. It had been months since we have made out like this. I missed this. I missed him. So much. It hurts.

I came to my senses when I remembered why we stopped it in the first place and try to push Nolan away. He wouldn't budge. He kept biting and sucking my neck.

"Nolan..." I moaned.

"Hmmm.."

"Nolan stop..." I try to push him harder.

"Why?" He was now between my breasts.

"We can't do this right now. We have to... Fuck!!!" I moaned when Nolan bite my breast nubs.

I felt him smirk."That's what I'm doing, shortcake."

I groan. "Talk... I meant to talk. We have to talk."

Fuck! He was good!!

He sighs and moves back while I trying to calm myself I looked up and caught him staring at my breast with a proud smirk. Confused, I looked down to see my shirt and bra was long gone and my breast has bruised.
"What the-Nolan!!!" I glared at him. How he does he do that, I didn't even realize when he took off my shirt and bra let alone mark me.

He is one good kisser. My conscience reminded me.

He simply looked at me sheepishly scratching the back of his neck. "I got lost... So what were you talking about.?"

I take a deep breath before continuing "Yes, as I was saying that... You need to understand that I'm a fully grown up girl and can protect myself... you have to stop pushing me away and let me in. You have no idea how much I went through-"

He stands up and walks away. "Where are you going? I'm not finished-" I see him picking up my shirt handing it to me."You should really wear this, it's really difficult to have a serious talk while your breasts are peeking at me." His voice came out strained. My face was on fire as I take my shirt from his hand.

And that's how the whole night went trying to make him understand how much did he hurt me during the whole Stella-Nixon thing.

But the main thing here is that he understood. He understood what he did was wrong and promised me that he would never ever hide anything from me and will tell me everything I need to know.

********************************************************************************************
Hola guys!!

Hope you people like this chapter!!!

Sorry for my grammar and typos!!

Enjoy!!

😋 Don't forget to vote and comment...😘