Chapter Thirty

"I'm amazed when I look at you. Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I've ever wanted is right in front of me."

Excuse my mistakes !!

Happy Reading!!✌️ ✌️

Chapter 30- Save me!

**Aubree's POV**

My hands tighten around Nolan looking at the crowd. People started murmuring looking at us, I saw my mother came running towards us with Austin following her. She leaps at me hugging me tightly. "Oh god! Aubree, you are here." She weeps. "I've missed you so much, my darling. Where were you? Why did you leave?"

I roll my eyes and tried to free myself. "You know why I did, mother."

She leaves me and wipes her non-existing tears. "I've missed you, darling."

"I know you did, mother."She got my sarcasm and her eyes harden.

"Oh, you guys are here. Thank you for excepting our invitation." Stella came forward hugging Nolan. I stiffen.

I didn't like that at all!

He pulls her apart and wraps his hand around my waist pulling me closer. I grinned inwardly.

"Wow, you look gorgeous Bree," Nixon says eyeing me from head to toe. "Umm... Thanks" I said hesitantly. Nolan's hands tighten around me.

"Yeah, you really look nice Aubree." Said Austin with a genuine smile.

"Thanks, Austin. You look as young as ever." I smiled back.

I had a good relationship with Austin before everything happened, he was the only one who understood me when I came to live with them, even though I was too rude to him he never complained or said anything to me,he always tried to make me comfortable in that house and supported me with everything I did.

I slapped my head. "Where are my manners, I forgot to introduce. So, Austin this is Nolan my..." Should I introduce him as my boss or friend? Before I could think of anything Nolan speak up. "Boyfriend. Her boyfriend. Nice to meet you, sir."He shook his hand with Austin and smile at my mother.

Austin gives me a suspicious, before replying. "Ah! Don't call me that, it makes me feel old. Austin is just fine." They talked about business while I started looking around. I gaped at the couple in front of me."Oh my god is that Matt and B-Beatrice?"

"Yeah, they are married," Nixon informed. "Woah! Seriously?"I gasped, he nods. I excused, tugging Nolan with me.

"Mattey..." A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes turns towards me wide-eyed. "Au-Aubree? Oh my god, Aubree." He spreads his hands and I jumped into it, he spins me around. He was my best friend. He was the guy I went to, whenever something bad happened to me, apart from Nixon.

Someone clears her voice. "Hey, Beatrice." She was the typical cheerleader of our high school and college. I wonder how the Nerdy boy and cheerleader got together. Now that would an interesting story.

"Hi" She blushes. She blushes!

Matt started laughing while Beatrice blush deepens. I should stop thinking aloud. "You haven't changed at all, Bree." Now it was my turn to blush.

"You forgot about us Bree?" I heard a voice and turn around. Zac, Linda, Beth, Luke, and Hans came towards us. I squealed looking at everybody. "How can I forget you guys." I hugged everyone. They all are good friends of mine from college. I introduced everyone to Nolan. They all were shocked at first but came along.