Chapter Thirteen

"I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams."

Happy Reading !!!

Chapter 13- Mr. Bacon

                 **Aubree's P.O.V**

After the Nightmare that day I started having nightmares almost every day for two weeks now...  I wake up every night gasping, screaming and sweating. Yesterday was the scariest one, I haven't told Noah and D about it and I ain't planning to do so. I found D did tell Noah about the nightmares. They asked me to see Mrs. Kate again. She is my therapist. But I don't want to go through that useless therapies again. They do exactly opposite to what they are meant to do. I remember the last time I had gone to Mrs. Kate I was miserable, the nightmares were worse, I even saw Noah and D getting hurt because of me, and I don't want to imagine that ever... ever again.. 

There are enough things going on my life I don't want to add more. You see, from last two weeks, Nolan is coming here quite regularly either with his friends or sister or alone. It's weird that they have started coming to this small cafe. First I thought it was because they wanted to kidnap me or worse kill me but yesterday I got to know that it was actually because they wanted to know me. Yeah, know me! To say I was shocked would be the understatement of the year, I nearly fainted when his sister and her boyfriend, yep I know them because I did my research, I'm not doing the same mistake again. So they came yesterday and asked if I was free to talk to them.

FLASHBACK

Somebody tapped my shoulder I turned to face a scared Jordan. I raised my eyebrow "Yeah?"

"Umm... Ms. Crawford wants to meet you?"He informed me. "What did you do this time Bree?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, I didn't do anything... did I? My eyes widen in realization. Fuck! Is it because of Nolan? What should I do? I felt some shake me. "Bree? You are scaring me now. What did you do?"

"Me? What are you talking about? I didn't do anything." I scoffed, on the inside, I was shaking with fear.

He looked at me, not convinced, I shrugged. "Ok, let's go and find out then." He grabbed my arms and dragged to towards them." I shrug off his hands. "Hey, I can walk by myself. No need to drag me. I'm not a rag doll you know?" I rolled my eyes. He didn't listen.

"Hello, Ms.Crawford and Mr. Anderson you wanted to meet me?" I asked carefully. I don't want to be on their bad side, which I think I already have.

The dark-haired beauty turned her head towards me and smiled, a genuine smile, not an evil one. Maybe I'll live one day more? "Yes, I did. Why don't do sit with us for a while Aubree."

I looked at Jordan. "Umm... I am working actually... uhh..." I have no idea how to get out of these. I don't wanna talk. She smiled again and looked to Jordan. "Can she take a break Mr. .." "Bacon mam. Jordan Bacon." Jordan said, his cheeks were red from embarrassment. I burst out laughing. Oh my god. Jordan is a bacon. This made me laugh even more. 

"You sound delicious Jordan," I said bubbling into more laughter. Ms. Crawford was coughing while controlling her laugh. But I and Mr. Anderson were laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god this is so funny." Mr. Anderson laughed which got him a punch and glare from his girlfriend. 

All while Jordan was glaring at the ground. I controlled my laughing "I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh. It's just that your surname is....." "Hilarious I know" "...I wasn't going to say that," I argued.

"It's ok Bree." He shrugged. "I don't mind. Really." He looked up smiling. "You can sit with them for a while." 

I nodded. "Ok, Mr. Bacon." I bit my lips to prevent myself from laughing. He faked glared but his lips twitched upwards. "Don't tell anyone. I have got a reputation to keep." he scolded.