Chapter Twenty Six

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason."

Happy Reading!!

Chapter 25- Choices!

    **Nolan's P.O.V**

I woke up with a smile on my face. I turn to my side to see it's empty, frowning I went down to search my shortcake. Where is she? Why did she leave me on the bed alone?I hope she does not regret last- My thoughts were interrupted when I heard her beautiful voice from the kitchen of our suite. 

I gulped hard when I see her in nothing but only my shirt which comes above mid thigh. She was singing to some song, her voice made me forget everything I was thinking, swaying her hips she turns around and screams loudly when she sees me. Her bowl of cheerios slipped from her hand dropping on the ground along with her.

"Holy cow! do you want to kill me?"She rubbed her back glaring at me.

"Hey! I'm not that scary."I said feigning hurt. I hold my hand out for her, but she slapped it away standing up by herself.

"I'm sorry." She didn't reply. "I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean to scare you." I followed her like a lost puppy.

"When I woke up you weren't there, I-I thought..."I wrapped my arms around her. "... you regretted last-" She turned narrowing her eyes at me. "I told you I wouldn't, didn't I?"

"Yes, but, you weren't there when I woke up so...."I shrugged not knowing what to say. Her eyes soften. "I was hungry so I came to eat something. I didn't mean to make you worry." 

I sighed."I know." She tip-toe and pecked my lips smirking. "And again I'll say this again, I do not regret a thing about yesterday." She caresses my cheeks and I grinned leaning down for a kiss.

"But-" She held a finger stopping me from kissing her. "I want the biggest tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough, oh and a large packet of gummy bears, for scaring the crap out of me."She said. 

I laughed,"Of course." and kissed her. She tilted her head giving me more access. I kissed her neck, which I know is her weakness. She moaned loudly as I sucked on her collarbone and shoulder. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and tug on it hard, I groaned into her neck. My hands automatically found it's way under her shirt, well my shirt, caressing her stomach. Holding her from her waist I place her on the kitchen counter. She wraps her legs around me and pulls me closer. 

Someone knocks but I ignored it, the person kept on knocking the door."Get the fuck away from here."I yelled.

She laughed. "Let go, it must be our breakfast. You don't mind me ordering food for us, do you?" 

"No, you can do whatever you want shortcake." She pecked my lips and pushed me away when I tried to deepen the kiss. I pout. She laughed and kisses my lips again before jumping down. 

"Oh no, you are not going like this." I held her hand. 

"Why? what's wrong?" She asked looking down at herself.

"You are only in my shirt." She rolled her eyes. "It's ok."

"No, it's not. No one sees you like this except me."I growled."But-" I shut her up with a kiss. "Don't argue on this." She nods and let me open the door.

"What are we doing today?" She asked sitting beside me. "Whatever you want, shortcake." I kissed the side of her head. She smiles widely clapping her hands together."I've got a perfect plan for today." 

"Go on."I nod caressing her hair.

Her eyes sparkle with excitement when she animatedly talks about our today's plan, her beautiful smile brightens her face like a Christmas kid.I didn't hear a thing she said because I know I'll do everything she says just to see her smile like that.  

Fuck! I'm turning into Caleb.

But somehow it doesn't bother me anymore.

~~~~~~~

We entered the restaurant hiding from the reporters. I should have been a little more careful after this morning news. God, this is not happening, if they even got a hint about Aubree, they will eat her alive. And then she will hate me forever.

"Is everything alright? You look stressed." I heard my princess's voice. I opened my mouth to reply but was interrupted by my phone. 

Bryan.

"I've to take this call, I'll be right. Ok?" I ask her. She nods looking at me with worry. "Don't worry love, everything's fine."I kissed her head and get up to take this call.

I picked up the phone."I lost 80 dollars because of you man, fuck you." I heard Levi's voice through the phone and laughter in the background. 

"What did I do?" I asked confused. "I lost the bet.You told me you would never turn into a sappy puppy dog like Caleb but-ouch! that hurts dude." That must be Caleb.

"You guys saw that too?" I sighed.

Today, I saw our photos all over newspapers and TVs, though her face is not clear, but, mine is. Shortcake has no idea about this, I know she will freak out, so I've to keep this within myself for as long as possible.

"Yeah, we all did. Dude did you see that embarrassing face you made while looking at her. I mean anyone can tell you are crazily in love with her."I can feel him shudder. "First Caleb, then Bryan, and now You? What's happening to our FBB gang?"He huffed. If you didn't get it, it's Forever Bang Boys, aka FBB, we, well more like Levi and Bryan, created this when we were in high school, promising each other to never get into relationships and sappy stuff.

But things change! I mean look at me for a living example. I've never seen myself doing these sappy things for any women and definitely didn't planned to fall for one either. 

But I did, for my shortcake. 

"Can you put Bryan on phone?" I sighed.

"Hey, What's up?" I heard Bryan's voice. "What I'm gonna do? You know they will not let her live a normal life anymore. I don't want her to get hurt because of me. I don't want her to hate me forever because of this. What's should I do?"I almost screamed in frustration.

He chuckled. "This isn't funny Bryan I'm serious." He continued chuckling. 

"I know... and I cannot do anything about this Nolan, you have to decide, either you leave her alone and she will be safe-" I growled. "-Or you can stay beside her, protect her but that means you'll have to lose your playboy lifestyle.You have to commit to her, and only her, which I'm not sure you have it in your dictionary." I rubbed my forehead frustrated. "It's your choice to make." 

"But don't hurt her man.She isn't one of the bimbos you play with." He said. Did he really think I am playing with her?

"I know, and I would never hurt her." I snarled. Pocketing my phone I run my hand through my hairs.

What do I do now?

 *******************************************************************************

Hope you guys liked the chapter!! ✌️ ✌️