Chapter Twenty Five

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."

Happy reading!!

Chapter 26- Start of something new!!

    **Aubree's P.O.V**

"Are we there yet?" Nolan asked huffing. "A little more, Noly." I tell him.

"I'm hearing that from last 15minutes, shortcake." He scoffs. 

After visiting dad and lunch, we came here, to my secret place. It's just a cliff, but the sunset and sunrise here look so breathtaking, you can't just take your eyes off it.

"Come on, what are these muscles for, walk faster boy, use your strength,"I ordered. He stops. "Easy for you to say. You didn't have to walk with a baby elephant on your back." I smiled sheepishly from his back and kissed the back of his neck, he sighed and continued walking again.

Yeah, he is giving me a piggyback ride to the cliff. 

What? I was tired, ok? No judging.

"We are here." I jumped off his back and ran towards the cliff's end. "Perfect timing." 

It was a beautiful site of sunset, the sun was going down while the moon was rising up. I wrap my hands around myself and close my eyes feeling the wind on my face.I felt Nolan's arms around my waist, I leaned into him inhaling his musky smell. "So Beautiful." I hummed in response. 

"How did you find this place?" Nolan asked

"Once I had a huge fight with dad and just walked out of the house aimlessly. I found this place that day. I never brought anyone here before, not even dad." I told him smiling.

"Thank you for bringing me here." I smiled leaning my head on his chest.

We sat there in silence watching the sun going down. "I heard you sing this morning, you know in the kitchen," Nolan said. 

"I used to sing when dad was alive. We always used to sing together. I stopped when I lost him." I shrugged casually at the end, even if it hurts. I loved singing, it made me happy, I felt alive when I sang. But after my dad, I didn't even try singing.

"What if you find someone who could sing with you? Would you sing again?" 

"I don't know. Why?" I say.

A water droplet falls on my head followed by much more. We ran to stand under a tree. "Damn, I never saw that coming." When Nolan didn't say anything, I looked up, to see him looking at me thinking something. I snapped my fingers in front of him. "You listening?"

"If I sing right now would you sing with me?" Nolan asked suddenly.

"What?" I asked shocked. "I asked, IF. I. SING. -"I stop him with a glare. "I heard you." He shrugged and walked away into the rain. "Hey, where are you-" I was stopped by Nolan's voice. My eyes wide opened, his voice was so amazing.

Livin' in my own world

 Didn't understand

That anything can happen, 

When you take a chance.

I stood there speechless. He eyes looked expectedly at me to sing with him. So, I did.

I never believed in

What I couldn't see

I never opened my heart

To all the possibilities

He smiles and holds his hand out, I took it. He pulls me closer and just like that we sing together. Our voice matches perfectly like it was one.

[Both] Ohh...I know...

That something has changed

[Both] Never felt this way

And right here tonight

[Both] this could be the...

[Both] Start of somethin' new

It feels so right

[Both] To be here with you, ooh

He swirls me and pulls me back to him.

And now lookin' in your eyes

I feel in my heart

Feel in my heart  

[Both] The start of somethin' new ...

"Wow, you could sing. Where did you learn?" I laugh wholeheartedly with him. "I did in high school, but it stopped when I entered the business world."

I look at him gratefully."Thank you." He didn't say anything just brought his face closer to me kissing me. We shared a passionate kiss in the rain. I can cut that from my bucket list now. He places his forehead on mine caressing my cheek. 

I bit my lips. "So, high school musical?" I questioned. He groaned. "I was hoping you would forget that." I laughed shaking my head. "Never"

He groans."When you have a bratty little sister, you have to watch everything she says, even if it makes you blind forever." he shuddered at the end, probably remembering the movies he had to watch. "Aww, remind me to thank Kiera for that later." I tip-toed and pecked his lips again laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nolan banged the doors of our room and paced around furiously. I touched his arms. "It's ok." He held my face in between his palms. "No, it's not.You have no fucking idea how those guys were looking at you."A growl escapes his lips."I should have fucking ripped them apart. Those motherfucking dirtbags-" I didn't know what to do to calm him down. So I did the first thing that came to my mind. I kissed him.

He groaned and took dominance which I gave him easily.Our tongue mingled with each other, his hands were wrapped around my waist and mine locked around his neck pulling him down slightly. When we broke apart for air, he continued his assault with his kisses on my jawline and neck. 

"I want you.NOW." I heard him whisper. I nodded giving in. He didn't waste a minute before scooping me in his arms in a bridal style. 

I bounced when he threw me on the bed. He hastily opens my dress while I removed his shirt. Once he is done, he looks at me with his eyes full of lust and desire. "So beautiful." I blushed looking away from his intense stare. He holds my chin and moves my face to see him. "Don't. Just look right into my eyes all through this. Understand?" I nearly moaned at his demanding voice. "Ok." I nod.

He slammed his lips back into mine in a hot and demanding kiss which nearly knocked all the wind from my lungs. I moaned into his mouth arching my back. His hands venture over my curved body, exploring, while my hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique. We pulled apart and open our eyes and looked into each other eyes. His eyes were full of passion and something that I couldn't quite decipher.

He started giving me fiery kisses from my mouth, neck to the valley of my breasts and my stomach. I gasped when he licked my navel. He came back to my mouth kissing it gently while his hands gently unclasp my bra throwing it away. He looks at me, I nod giving him permission to proceed.

I felt his hands going down until it reaches the hem of my undies. He stops and looks at me again."You are not going to regret this in the morning, are you?"

I caress his cheeks looking straight into his eyes.

Never.

**********************************************************************

Hope you guys liked the chapter!! ✌️ ✌️

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE. 

CIAO!! <3