Episode 1

My new series :D 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi wakes up on a warm morning on her vacation with her parents. She always gets up early to go for a jog along the beach, it just relaxes her for the day ahead and she's staying fit at the same time. She needs this vacation after the year at school she's had, the stress just getting to her way too much and the only thing getting through it is thinking over again that she only has one more year left. She climbs out of bed stripping from her pyjamas changing into some sweats and a baggy top, she slips her sunglasses onto her face and heads out the door locking it behind her knowing her parents will still be in bed. She begins strolling through the streets heading towards the beach admiring the Florida views, it's the first time she's been here and she must admit after just one day she's impressed. They're staying in a house designed for rentals when people come for their vacation and it's a lovely place, has its own pool which Demi spends a lot of her time in. She just loves water. Her parents don't like her being in the water too much however, they've lost their own child from drowning in a lake and are terrified of losing the only one they left. Demi knows she's a strong swimmer so isn't afraid of drowning, if something were to happen she'd know what to do in a instant.

Demi reaches the beach and begins jogging the couple of miles that she will be doing just this morning, she always jogs in the morning even before school. She says it relaxes her and that's what she needs before school, you could say she is unpopular, not many friends at all but she takes the couple of friends she does have for granted. She's constantly being tortured by boys in her grade and much worse Taylor the head bitch as she's known by Demi and her friends, anything she can find against her she'll use it and won't care what the outcome is. Demi's often wondered whether self harming would help her but never managed to convince herself it was the right thing to do. She knows her friends love her and one day she will find the perfect guy for her who will love her for exactly who she is. She's just looking forward to that day, she's never even had her first kiss neither mind had sex with anyone. Not that she would want to do anything like that yet, not until she knows the guy loves her and she loves him.

Demi jogs for a couple of minutes in her own thoughts of how to spend the rest of the day before she winds back up here the next morning. That was until she gets knocked out of her thoughts by someone speaking, not anything she's heard on the beach.

"Your jogging the wrong side." She hears a deep husky voice say, she stops and looks up seeing a boy maybe the same age as her but probably a couple of years older. She gives him a warm smile and replies to his comment.

"I don't see any signs about." She states and he laughs, Demi can't help but smile at how cute he is. She's never had a boy talk to her like this before, she can tell just by the way he's acting he's not here to terrorise her but to be a company to her.

"I'm Joe." He greets holding out his hand, Demi takes it shaking it feeling sparks run through her body as she does.

"I'm Demi." She greets back letting go of his hand allowing it to fall down by her side.

"That's an unusual name, what's it short for?" Joe questions curious.

"Demetria and before you say I know yours is Joseph." Demi says making Joe chuckle slightly.

"Your funny." Joe admits and Demi smiles.

"Thanks, I try my best and if you wouldn't mind I would love to carry on my jog." Demi says starting to jog around him but smiles when she she's Joe starting to jog next to her. Demi smiles as they begin having a conversation as they jog together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it :)

2 comments for next one :)

thanks xx