Episode 24

Thanks: ddlovatofeels for reading all the way through from when I started updating, there is another person who has as well and the next chapter will be dedicated to them :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi wonders into the hospital later on that day after spending her morning in the bathroom and not holding anything down. She knows she's pregnant but doesn't quite know how to tell her mom so she'll let the doctor do that. That's not her only worry, Joe is as well. They'd only been together for a couple of months and are already going to be committed into being parents, they'd never talked about children before so she doesn't even know if he wants any. Next thing Demi knows is she's in the doctor's office alone since she's now 17 and doesn't really need her mom there with her. She looks up at the doctor, she'd say about mid thirties looking down at her laptop presuming she's looking at her medical history.

"So you've been sick none stop through the night and morning?" The doctor questions and Demi nods. "Are you allergic to anything?" She questions again.

"Just egg salad but I haven't had any of that." Demi states and doctor nods.

"You have a boyfriend?" She questions and she nods knowing exactly where this is going. "Have you had sexual intercourse with him?" She questions again making Demi nod for the 2nd time sighing.

"I know what you think, I think I'm pregnant," Demi begins. "I just don't know how to tell my mom, I've always been the good girl now I'm pregnant at just turned 17!" Demi exclaims beginning to sob into her hands. She promised herself she wouldn't cry but just can't help it, she just doesn't know what to think about any of it. Sure she has wanted babies and planned it out when she was younger like a lot of little girls do but not at 17.  

"I know it must be scary for you but let me just tell you I had my daughter at 17 and she's perfectly fine, working towards being a lawyer." She assures, Demi looks up at her wiping her eyes just wanting to ask one question.

"Did your boyfriend stay?" She stammers still crying the doctor just looks at her for a couple of moments wondering how to answer the question. When she doesn't answer after a couple of minutes Demi just begins sobbing more, she can't lose Joe, she doesn't even want to risk it."I want an abortion." Demi says and the doctor can't help but sigh, she nods gently handing Demi a leaflet telling her all about abortions and how they work.

"We better check whether you are pregnant first." She says before handing Demi a test and showing her to the bathroom luckily close by and the opposite way to where her mom is waiting for her to be done with. Demi follows the instructions told by the doctor and places in the sink beginning to wait the couple of minutes it requires for the test. Demi keeps looking at her phone, she swears it's been on the time for hours but knows that's just her nerves playing with her mind. The time very slowly comes and Demi looks into the sink seeing 2 very clear lines across the screen instantly breaking down crying on the floor. She knew it was true but coming to the reality of it just makes everything worse. A couple of minutes of sobbing on the floor she hears a knock, she gets up and opens the door seeing the doctor there.

"You're pregnant?" She guesses  and Demi nods. The doctor leads her back through to the room. "I'm not doing abortion today, tell your mom and your boyfriend what's happened and if you still want to have one in a couple of days come back and we'll do it okay?" She questions and Demi sighs nodding. They talk for a little bit longer before Demi leaves making her way back to her mom who is patiently waiting for her daughter to be done. 

"Is everything okay?" She asks wiping her eye carefully not wanting her to be any more upset. Demi nods and looks down at the floor.

"She just said to drink plenty and it should ware of in a couple of days, if it hasn't come back." Dianna nods and grabs hold of her hand as they walk out of the hospital. Demi can't tell her and she defiantly can't tell Joe. They don't need to know about it if it isn't there, she'll move on with her life and

hopefully have kids with Joe later on in the future. Just not now, not when she is in the most important year of her life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your addicted ;) 

Last of the night, I will update in morning :)