Episode 58

I decided to update anyway :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe and Demi make their way through the hospital Demi demanding why Joe is quitting his job here but he doesn't tell her until he's stood outside the hospital. He turns them so they are facing each other leaning down and pecking her lips slightly before leaning back up smiling when he see's Demi's confused expression.

"Don't worry, I'm not out a job." Joe states.

"Then where are you going?" Demi questions.

"I applied for a job at the practice near your house to be a GP, the hours are shorter, get paid a little bit less but we don't need all the money. I'll be there for you and the boys more only emergencies will take me away from you during the night, it will be better for us." Joe explains and Demi smiles leaning up kissing him again, Joe kisses back pulling away moments later.

"Thanks." Demi says and Joe kisses her head. Joe knows how important it is for her that he is there for her and their sons so that is why he made the decision. The reason they broke up in the first place was because Demi was complaining Joe was never home but with this job now he will be home seven the latest during the night, he can help Demi put the boys to bed and such. He's really excited about this and can't wait to start in a couple of weeks.

"Let's go pick that ring." Joe states letting go of one of her hands keeping hold of the other one a wide smile plastered on both their faces. They climb in the car and go out searching for a ring until they find themselves in one last shop. Demi is stood in-front of one particular one staring down at it, Joe follows her glance cracking a smile.

"You want that one?" Joe questions.

"Well yeah but have you seen the price, I'd rather pick a cheaper one." Demi states and Joe shakes his head in disagreement.

"If you want that one we'll get it." Joe demands, she just shakes her head.

"No Joe, I like this one too look." She says pointing out another ring, Joe follows her point deciding not to argue with her anymore. They ask for the ring to be pulled out and Demi tries it on seeing it fits perfectly, she can't help but smile looking at it.

"Are you sure you don't want the other one?" Joe questions and Demi shakes her head.

"Joe this one is perfectly honestly, I'd rather we spend more on the wedding than the engagement ring which will be coming off when we get married." Demi says and Joe nods understanding what she means. They pay for the ring and leave their hands knotted together the ring slightly in the way but they don't care. 

They reach home climbing out of the car wondering into the house seeing everyone there, Joe's parents and brothers, Demi's parents and of course all their friends. Nick and Kevin are sat on the floor playing with Oliver and Ashton but they soon get interrupted by them running over to their parents. Joe picks up Oliver and Demi picks up Ashton holding them against their sides.  

"Your all better Ashton." Demi whispers in his ear, he looks at his mom smiling.

"I am?" He questions and she nods laughing when he jumps out of her arms going to tell everyone that he's better.

"Momma what that on your finger?" Oliver questions, that got everyone's attention. Demi smiles holding her hand up towards Joe so Oliver can have a proper look.

"We're getting married." Demi states and everyone cheers as they begin sharing hugs about everyone getting a good look at Demi's ring shining in the sunlight coming through the window. Since it's good weather they all decide it would be good to have a barbeque with so many different things to celebrate. Joe and Demi getting married, Ashton being clear of cancer and also Joe's new job. There's one more thing that they need to celebrate but only Demi knows what it is at the moment, she hadn't even told Joe yet he was going to be a dad again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think there is only a couple more Episodes to this story, it will probably finish today.

I have put a picture at the side of the ring as well.

2 or 3 comments for next one :)