Episode 32

Woke up to 1000 reads, thanks :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi begins stroking his hair again after having a couple of hours of sleep herself but Joe is still sleeping luckily for Demi not against her anymore, he must have shifted in his sleep while she was as well. She managed to get herself some lunch and go to the toilet before resuming her place back next to her boyfriend still being extremely worried about him. She must have been day dreaming for about 20 minutes when she feels Joe beginning to wake up under her, she smiles slightly when she sees his chocolate brown eyes make an appearance.

"Sleep well?" Demi questions and he nods, she smiles wider at how cute she is when he is still half asleep. They stay silent for a couple of minutes until Joe has woken up a bit more, though she doesn't want to push him into telling her what's wrong because she still believes there is something more than just his mom acting like she is. "You want me to grab your lunch?" Demi questions and Joe nods gently making her climb off the bed as Joe does too making his way into the bathroom.

                     Joe takes a bite out of the sandwich not wanting to eat but knows he has to even if he is depressed. He's trying to figure out how to tell Demi why he is so upset, Demi thinking as well but about the opposite of him.

"You want an explanation right?" Joe states breaking the silence.

"Well yeah, I wanna know why my boyfriend was being hysterical." She states back and Joe sighs slapping his sandwich back down on the plate taking a sip of the water Demi's mom had left him those couple of hours ago.

"I'm not ready to be a dad." He states again looking down at the sheets.

"Says the guy who came to stop me taking abortion." She says and he sighs.

"It's the three babies that are scaring me. I know you should be the one who is scared more than me but I'm still terrified." Joe admits, Demi can't help but smile, she guesses she is just seeing the advantage of having three rather than just two or even one.

"We'll manage it Joe, is it your mom too?" Demi questions and he nods. "Call her, you should talk it through with her rather than ignoring her. " Demi suggests.

"She insulted me though and you." Joe states.

"Ignoring her isn't going to allow her to apologise is it." Joe sighs knowing she is perfectly right, Joe grabs his phone of the nightstand which Demi must have taken out of his pocket so he wouldn't lie on it while he was sleeping. Demi kisses his head before leaving the room Joe presumes to give him some privacy. Joe unblocks her number before calling the same number, it doesn't take many rings until she picks up.

"Joe?" She breaths.

"It's me mom." Joe states after taking a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" She question and Joe nods as he answers her yes. "I'm sorry about what I said Joe, I missed you not talking to me." She admits.

"I missed it too, we found out earlier we're having triplets." He says quickly before he could change his mind knowing it would have been soon.

"Oh that's good." Denise says staying quiet afterwards.

"You don't think that at all." Joe grumbles and she sighs this time.

"I don't but I want you to know I'm here for you and my Grandchildren, as you said it's not going to get rid of them by being upset. I just thought I raised you better then to have sex so young." Denise expressed.

"You did raise me well mom, the best mom anyone could ask for but I made a mistake and I truly love Demi and I couldn't imagine having children with anyone else but her. I hope you can accept her into the family one day." Joe expresses back.

"I will Joe I promise and I hope you forgive me, I love you so much." Denise tells him honestly.

"I love you too mom." Joe replies with a wide smile along his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you like this story better than 'Fear His Curse' or 'The past, The present, The future' ??

I'm just wondering, you guys just seem to be addicted to this one

2 comments for next one and I have to finish writing it too