Episode 34

I know you guys would like me to post more but I do have other things to do then write :P Then again I'm a fangirl so I spend my day on the laptop ;) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi climbs into the passenger seat giving Joe a hug burying her head into her chest. For the rest of the day Demi had been depressed and her friends have noticed, she hadn't told them what happened with Amy though and doesn't know whether to tell Joe or not. Joe wraps just one of his arms around her waist with it being the only position he can get to kissing her head. He doesn't like to see her upset, especially now she is carrying his three children.

"What's wrong?" He whispers in her ear.

"I'll tell you when we get home." She states pulling away from him, he nods starting the car up making sure she is strapped in before driving off. Joe grabs hold of her hand like he used to when she was still on vacation making her smile at the memories. She never believed she'd find anyone like Joe let alone him actually liking her.

Joe pulls up climbing out as Demi does the same holding onto her bag, they make their way into the house greeting Demi's mom before grabbing a drink and a snack heading upstairs. They set up on the bed with Demi's books ready to do them after they have talked about what Demi is so depressed about. Joe wraps his left arm around her waist bringing them down so they are leaning against the head board his right arm staying down by his right side.

"You know I told you about Amy before?" Demi question and Joe nods. "She came over to me at lunch and started saying why would you be with someone like me, you should be with someone like her. She then asked what your name was and how old you was, I only told her so she would get off my back and then she said that I should watch you because you would be hers soon." Demi stresses all in one mouthful, Joe sighs kissing the side of her head.

"I'll never leave you Dems." Joe states.

"I know but I don't want to cause you any drama." She admits playing with the bottom of his shirt, he smiles beginning to watch her as they talk.

"I think I can handle it, hey we're having triplets!" Joe exclaims and she lets out a laugh. "I love you and only you." He mumbles in her ear making her smile and look up at him. He presses his lips against hers making her kiss back instantly. Her hands find their way up into his hair as he turns his body around deepening the kiss slightly moaning into her mouth. She smiles through the kiss as it becomes more passionate. His tongue soon finds and entrance starting to play with her own making her moan this time but they stop themselves from going any further knowing Demi's mom is downstairs and their children are growing quickly in Demi's stomach. Demi was the one who pulled away leaning her head on his chest as her hands find an exit through his curly locks. Joe smiles breathing heavy as she is too kissing the top of her head. They stay in each other's embrace for a while just enjoying the quietness.

"I should get the work done." Demi states breaking the silence.

"I'll help, I transferred over here by the way." Joe tells her and Demi smiles.

"That's great, when do you start?" Demi asks.

"Next Monday but I have to go in tomorrow to see where I'm at." Joe explains and Demi nods. They begin doing Demi's homework Joe allowing her to do it by herself but there is she got stuck. He was proud that she could most of it by herself, he didn't tell her where she went wrong knowing it's not his duty to do so.

"I go into your school soon." Joe says and Demi smiles.

"Good you can defend me." Demi states and he chuckles.

"I have to teach a health class, the joys." Demi bursts out laughing making him smile, he loves her laugh so much and it's probably one of her favourite features of her.

"It weren't even that funny Dems." Joe states and she laughs more. Demi is one of those people that laugh hard at something that isn't even that funny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments to post before bed but if I don't get 2 by then I want 3 comments over night