Episode 6

I'm on Episode 29 of writing this, I don't know how long it will be to be honest 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi places the basket in the trunk of Joe's car as he dumps the blanket in there. They turn to each other and share a hug Demi leaning the side of her head on his chest beginning to listen to his soft relaxed heart beat smiling as she does.

"Goodnight Demi." Joe whispers in her ear.

"Goodnight Joe." She replies pulling away looking up at him. He smiles pulling a lock of hair behind her ear before slowly leaning in, Demi leans in too still smiling. Their lips soon connect and Joe takes the lead beginning to move his lips as Demi does the same in the same sync. They both carry on the kiss feeling the sparks everyone goes on about running through their body neither of them wanting this moment to end but it has to when air was needed. Joe smiles down at Demi as she does the same, he leans down once more pecking her lips gently before pulling away completely. They say their goodbyes again before Demi set off the small walk back to her house, she couldn't help but keep the smile on her face same as Joe.

Joe strolls into his house locking the door behind him knowing everyone will be home by now and nobody will be leaving the house until the next day. He greets his family in the living room briefly before heading upstairs to change into a pair of shorts and a short t-shirt that will be coming off before he gets into bed, he'll be as hot as it is without extra layers but doesn't like to sleep in nothing. He makes his way downstairs sitting on the spare seat on the couch.

"I heard you went on a date son." His dad says taking a sip of his coffee, Joe nods still smiling from the amazing kiss he'd just experienced.

"He's in love with her!" Nick exclaims and Joe glares at him.

"Leave your brother alone Nicholas, how did it go Joseph?" Denise lectures her son then asking her other one a question.

"It was good." Joe admits watching what's on the screen.

"Just good?" Kevin questions and Joe shrugs, he doesn't really want to give his family the details of it all, that would just be weird. His family soon drops all the questions as they all begin focusing on the TV. Joe presumes his youngest brother has gone to bed since he's not about, he likes to spend time with his brothers as much as he can because he knows one day they may not be there by his side as much as they are now.

                    Joe wonders upstairs and takes off his shirt before entering his bed grabbing his phone just wanting to talk to Demi again. He must admit, he's never felt like this about a girl before and he has no idea why. She's just so different, not like a girl that he's ever laid his eyes on and after that kiss he's just fallen more for her. Joe lets the phone ring but it doesn't take long for her to answer.

"What do you want now?" Demi jokes and Joe chuckles.

"Missing you already." Joe flirts and smiles when he hears her giggle on the other end.

"I miss you too," She replies. "What you up to?"

"Just laying in bed trying to relax before I go to sleep." Joe explains playing with the tip of his cover, he can't deny how hot he is feeling but not much can cool him down since the window is wide open, just a good job they live somewhere with not a lot of traffic.

"And you calling me will relax you?" Demi questions and he laughs again.

"I guess so, I'll let you spend some time with your parents tomorrow but you wanna hang out Wednesday?" He asks.

"Sounds good, I have an idea." Demi states.

"Oh what?" He questions.

"I saw an amusement park can we please go there?" Demi questions hopeful he will say yes.

"I hate amusement parks, they don't amuse me." Joe states and Demi laughs. It takes some begging

but Demi finally convinces him to take her there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last for the night even if I get 2 comments before then

2 comments for next one