Episode 19

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time soon makes an appearance Demi being reunited with all 3 of her best friend since she hasn't had a lesson yet with all 3 in. Demi's in protest with the school lunches so she brings her own in from home, she can't eat a cold gravy dinner but somehow some other students can. She takes a seat at her regular table bringing out a pasta salad she make herself the night before. She starts to dig in groaning when she tastes how amazing it is. Sel, Miley and Taylor were soon joined with Demi instantly starting into a conversation but somehow one of them always brings Joe up, not that Demi dislikes talking about him. She's told them that much about him they could have actually met him and known him for a couple of days.

"Now that I have a boyfriend I think it's your turn." Demi says to them all and they groan, it's time for Demi's payback.

"You have a boyfriend"? They hear turning to the voice seeing Amy stood there with her fellow bitches behind her. Demi rolls her eyes and goes back to her lunch just ignoring her as her friends do the same. Amy groans sitting down next to Demi. "Look I'm not gonna tease you about it but do you?" She questions and Demi raises her eyebrow, that is probably the nicest things she has ever said to her. Demi sighs and nod her head slightly.

"I met him when I was on vacation." Demi admits.

"Oh, good luck then I guess." She says before walking off with her fellow bitches. Demi, Sel, Miley and Taylor all look at each other in shock slightly but they just shake it off carrying on with their conversation while they eat their lunches, Demi still very much enjoying hers as she texts Joe who is supposed to be studying at home but apparently taking a break. Since she came back it seems like they have more to talk about which is just bringing them closer and closer together. Demi gets knocked out her thoughts when she heard someone shout quiet whipping her head around seeing Amy stood on the table waiting for everyone to shut up.

"Demi Lovato has a boyfriend!" Amy exclaims and everyone laughs some looking at Demi but some oblivious that she's even sat there. "It's true right Demi." Amy says and everyone turns to Demi following each other's glances. Demi just shakes her head exiting the room dialling Joe's number knowing he will be with her  in an instant ready to pick up the phone if anyone started on her.

"Who said what to my baby." He says instantly making Demi laugh slightly wiping her eyes as the tears roll down her face.

"I want you here Joe, I don't know if I can last the year." Demi admits rushing into the bathroom and into a stall sitting on the toilet seat after locking the door behind her.

"You know I can't beautiful." Joe says through a sigh starting to tap his pencil on his book.

"She's such a bitch, just announcing in front of everyone Demi Lovato has a boyfriend." Demi groans rolling her eyes.

"Why don't they believe you?" Joe questions and Demi shrugs.

"I have no idea but I don't care, I know your real." Demi says and he chuckles.

"Besides that how has your day been?" Joe asks.

"Tiring, I just want to go back to bed." She admits again hearing a sigh on the other line.

"Have you thought about transferring to another school?" Joe questions.

"I asked my parents before and they said they'd do it but there's always gonna be people like her about which is true so I may as well stick it out for the year." Demi explains and Joe nods knowing it's true.

"Just stick it out then, be strong." Joe advices and Demi smiles a bit. She begins talking to him about random things laughing at his jokes most of the time. She can't help but smile at how amazing her boyfriend is, sure he has flaws like everyone else but to her he's just the perfect guy for her to be with. Demi hangs up her phone after saying bye to Joe walking out the stall to see her best friend entering the room obviously been looking for here since their out of breath. They all share a hug making Demi feel loved and wanted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments for next one :)