Episode 38

Sorry it's a bit late, had to write the whole Episode this morning :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi wakes up that Monday morning at loss of contact instantly knowing Joe is already up and not laid next to her. She opens her eyes squinting when the light hits them, she lays there for a couple of moments allowing her eyes to get used to the eyes listening to the shower going and Joe singing. She smiles getting out of bed and making her way inside steam hitting her instantly.

"Morning beautiful!" Joe exclaims and she laughs.

"Morning." She greets back.

"Come join, there's enough room." He states and of course she couldn't turn that offer away. She strips out of her pyjamas before making her way into the shower with her boyfriend, he leans down pecking her lips before beginning to help her shower.

Joe and Demi walk downstairs into the kitchen where Demi's mom is already making breakfast. Today will be the first day Joe will be going into Demi's school to share the knowledge he has, he can't help but be nervous but he is excited at the same time. He knows he won't be with Demi every single second but it will still be nice to be there for her if she needs him, especially so he can keep his eye on his children growing inside her. They take a seat at the table digging into their fruit pancakes, Demi has been eating more like expected, at least now she has an excuse to eat more.

"Will you be back at normal time today?" Dianna asks.

"As far as I know yes." Demi says taking a sip of her orange juice.

"I have no idea what time I'm finishing." Joe admits stuffing his face with another fork full of pancakes, they laugh at him.

"I'll do dinner later then." She states beginning to place the pots in the dishwasher.

Joe pulls up in a spot at school later on everyone climbing out of the car, Taylor and Miley wonder of somewhere leaving Joe, Demi and Selena together. Joe locks the car door before taking hold of Demi's hand laughing when Demi begins pulling him up to the building. Sel soon catches up as they all make their way through the halls of the school all three of them noticing everyone's eyes on them. Demi just pushes it away knowing it's probably Joe since they've never seen him before. Demi leads him to her locker where she begins sorting out the things she will need for the next couple of lessons and such.

"Is it weird being back in school?" Sel questions and Joe shrugs.

"I guess I never liked school," He admits. " I was glad to leave."

"We're you bullied?" Demi questions and Joe nods.

"Aw poor Joey!" Sel exclaims pinching his cheeks, Demi laughs and Joe squats her hands away.

"Now your bullying me!" He exclaims and the two of them laugh.

"Where do you have to go now?" Demi questions.

"Principle I think, why you going to lesson?" He questions and Demi nods. "See you later." He states giving her a kiss before he walks off attempting to find his way back into to the main entrance where the principal's office is. Demi and Sel begin making their way through the halls on their way to their first lesson which they have together still gaining loads of looks which is weird now that Joe isn't with them, it must be another reason. They were suddenly stopped in their path, their eyes wondering up seeing Miley with a phone in her hand looking scared.

"Demi you'll never guess what?!" She exclaims worry clear in her tone, that makes Demi scared of what Miley is about to tell her.

"What?" She questions, Miley holds up the phone for Demi to take. Demi takes the phone bringing it up so she can read it. A text from a unknown number, 'Demi Lovato is pregnant!' She reads her eyes beginning to water up. Somebody had found out before she could even of thought how to tell the school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I've decided what their having and the names :P

2 comments for next one