Episode 39

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-what? Who's phone is this?" Demi questions debating whether to let the tears fall down but she's strong than that, she doesn't need to show signs of weakness in-front of everyone. She's better than that even if she is a pregnant teenager.

"It's Lucie's, someone in my math class," Miley explains and Demi hands her the phone back. "Are you okay?" She asks concerned.

"I just want Joe." She states rushing off, Sel and Miley tried to stop her but she was already off. They turn to each other worry clear on their faces. They know any stress could cause the babies harm and they know she couldn't want them to cause any harm. They try and follow her but by the time they made their way around the corner she was no longer in sight. A long sigh realises from their lips before making their way to their lessons knowing they can't do anymore but let her be with her boyfriend.

Demi rushes around the corner seeing Joe about to follow the principle into his office. She shouts his name making him look around smiling at her. That was until he saw the look on her face making his turn into fret. The principle pokes his head out when he realises Joe didn't follow him in, he looks at them both before motioning Demi to come in. They all walk in taking a seat at the desk,  Joe and Demi being opposite the principle.

"What's wrong Demi?" The principle asks concerned, Joe takes her hand in comfort ensuring her that everything will be okay.

"I'm pregnant and someone found out and sent a text around the school saying it, I don't know who it could be." She admits and Joe sighs allowing the sigh escape from his mouth.

"Congratulations guys," He begins and they thank him. "Who have you told?"

"Just families and I told Sel, Miley and Taylor." Demi admits and he nods.

"Do you think Sel, Miley or Taylor could have accidently blurted it out?" He suggests and Demi shrugs wiping her eyes with her other hand. "I'd ask them." He states and Demi nods.

"We're having triplets so I would be starting to show soon, I just didn't want everyone to find out over text message." Demi expresses.

"Maybe we should have a chat about what's going to happen while you're here." He suggests and Demi nods. They begin chatting figuring out when the time comes that she is starting to struggle to get around she should stay home and her teachers will email her work for that lesson. That way she is still getting educated but resting as well, Joe said he would teach her some as well which she was thankful for. Demi leaves to go to her lesson convinced everything will be okay.

"I heard the news Demi, is everything okay?" Miss Daniels questions making the room turn quiet all giving her their attention. Demi's eyes wonder to Sel who is giving her a warm smile letting her know everything is okay. Demi nods.

"Yes thanks." She states handing her the slip the principle had given her. She takes her seat next to Sel burring her head into her crossed arms which are leaning on the table.

"Are you sure Demi?" She questions again making the class turn around.

"Stop staring at her!" Sel warns making everyone turn back around scared that Sel will kick off. She had been known to do that before now.

"Sel you want to take her to the bathroom?" Miss Daniels questions and Sel nods helping Demi up taking the slips from her hand before leading Demi out the way. She holds onto her hand in a comforting way not saying a word until they reach the bathroom. Demi leans against the sink taking the toilet paper from Sel's hand beginning to cry a little harder.

"You shouldn't care what they think Demi." She states taking hold of her hand again.

"I don't, I just want to know who told whoever sent the message!" She cries out loud.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be skipping to close when the babies are born soon, just thought it'd would get boring going on about the pregnancy loads. 

2 comments