Episode 59

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi lifts Oliver out the bath who walks over to Joe who helps him dry himself as Demi does the same with Ashton. They help them get changed into their pyjamas they tuck them into bed ready to read them a story to settle them down. Demi opens one  of their favourite books when Ashton said something that made their day.

"Me got better because Faith was watching over me." Ashton acknowledged making Joe and Demi turn each other smiling. They never failed to let them know about their sister that hadn't made it excluding the reason why she died. They love the fact that they know that she is watching over them and they like to think that she is keeping a close eye on them when they are not able, she would have been the best big sister to both of them.

"That's right Ashton, she helped you." Demi says and he smiles laying his head down on the pillow once again. Their mom reads them a story Joe also listening until both of them drop off to sleep. Demi smiles placing the book back on the bookcase allowing Joe to take her hand about to lead her downstairs, that was until she stop him. Joe stops in his tracks looking at her confused, she can't help but laugh at his expression. She grabs his hand leading him through into a room which is spare, Joe looks down at her again confused making her laugh as well again. 

"I figured this could be the baby's room." Demi states biting her lip like she usually does. It takes a couple of moments for Joe to process what she said smiling briefly before leaning down crashing his lips on hers. Demi kisses back with just the same amount of passion her hands finding their way up into his hair making her groan in her mouth. Joe was the one who pulled away taking in a deep breath.

"It won't hurt them this early right?" He questions beginning to suck on her neck making her groan.

"You're the doctor, you tell me." Demi says and he chuckles before lifting her up making her legs snake around his waist as he carries her through into their bedroom throwing her down on the bed.

"Just be quiet." Joe says before connecting their lips.

"Me being quiet! You're the loud one!" Demi exclaims and Joe laughs against her lips before capturing them into a kiss.

Joe and Demi wonder into the hospital the next day ready for a check up on their new baby, just when they thought they were able to leave the hospital and not to come back for a long while Demi discovers she's pregnant. At least they are going for something good rather then something bad. They sign in and get seen to straight away as they were perfectly on time.

"So this will be your third?" The doctor questions running through Demi's folder.

"If you don't count the girl who didn't make it yes but I like to think I have three." Demi states making the doctor and Joe smile.

"Sorry to hear about that," She says and Demi nods. They begin going through all the procedures needed when they go for the first of their scans. "Everything seems to be okay, you are 9 weeks along so here's a picture." She says handing her one, Demi smiles seeing her little boy or girl again. Joe leans down getting another look before kissing her head.

"And just one." Joe states making them both laugh.

"Just the one." She repeats. They ask all the required questions not that they need any, it's their 2nd pregnancy plus Joe remembers a lot of the pregnancy side when he was still studying to be a doctor. They finally find themselves back at home enjoying the peace and quiet before their sons get dropped off again.

"I think this one will be the last one." Demi states looking down at the picture in her hands.

"Sounds good to me." Joe states kissing her head looking at it again.

"And hopefully we have a little girl this time." Demi says making Joe smile impossibly wider.

"Another name to add to the list." Joe states his eyes wondering down to his tattoo he got not long after he discovered his daughter hadn't made it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have work to do so I'll try and update as best I can xx

2/3 comments