Episode 11

------------------------------------------------------

Joe climbs into the car with Demi beginning to drive off, that didn't go as bad as he'd originally thought but he could tell how much she means to her dad and knows it will take some doing to earn his trust. There is one thing Joe hadn't told Demi before, the fact that his family is rich. He didn't want her to love him for his money but for who he really is but she'll soon find out the truth with her coming into his massive house and expensive gadgets.

"Demi there's something I haven't been completely honest with you about?" Joe states hoping she won't get mad over it but he doesn't believe she's that kind of girl.

"What?" Demi questions looking up at him.

"My family is well kinda rich." He states and Demi smiles a bit.

"Why didn't you tell me? Thought I was gonna be with you just for your money?" Demi questions but he can tell she's not mad by the smile of her face.

"Well I weren't sure at the beginning because I hardly knew you but I don't right now because your amazing." He says grabbing hold of her hand, she smiles and creases the top of his hand and he can't help but smile himself. He only lets go of her hand when he needed to change gear but his hand soon found hers again. He pulls up to his house noticing the wow on Demi's face, he can't help but laugh. He pulls into the garage where the remainder of the families car are stored his parents been gone since his dad will be working owning a massive record company. They both climb out the car and Joe takes her hand leading her through the rooms into the kitchen where his mom is cleaning up from breakfast, he made his own cereal this morning before anyone was up.

"Mom this is Demi." Joe introduces, Denise stops what she's doing and looks over at her son holding securely onto his girlfriends hand. She smiles and walks over shaking her spare hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you, he talks about you all the time!" Denise explains and Joe groans which only makes Demi laugh.

"Nice to meet you too." Demi says just trying to be polite, Denise gives her a warm smile before -turning to Joe.

"Your tutor called and said he would send a email about something." She informs and Joe nods to show he understands. Demi meets the remainder of Joe's family apart from his dad because he's at work but she must admit his brothers are really nice though they like to fight with Joe a lot. She laughs when Nick leaps on him dragging them both to the floor. The only thing she can do it laugh at them as they fight to get each other restrained on the ground that was until Denise rushes in splitting them up turning to Demi afterwards.

"Now you can see why I wanted a little girl at least after Joe." She says and she laughs.

"Rude!" Joe and Nick say in unison making them both laugh. 

"Why don't you take Demi upstairs Joe?" Denise questions and Joe nods grabbing hold of her hand before making his way upstairs into his room. He leads her to his bed and they both lay down soon finding each other's arms.

"Your room is nice," Demi tells him looking around. "If I had 3 sisters I would have to share." Demi states looking at him.

"Nick and Frankie share but that was their choice, I guess I'm closer to Kevin and then Nick and Frankie are close." Joe explains and Demi smiles slightly especially when her eyes land on a guitar, it looks well used so she can tell it's not just one of those presents that he doesn't use. He's never told her he could play guitar before but to be honest she hasn't told him she can either.

"You play guitar?" Demi questions and his glance moves to where her's is and smiles slightly standing up grabbing it before sitting back down on the edge of the bed.

"All 4 of us do, well Frankie is still learning with only being 8 but he's okay I guess." Joe explains beginning to strum some cords to a song he wrote himself, he's always loved pouring his emotions into songs even when he was a small child.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments for next one