Episode 47

I decided to update since the next Episode will be the huge skip, just seems like a good point to start at in the morning :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi stops the tears from coming making her way over to the bed laying down on next to Joe who stirs but doesn't wake up. She sighs wrapping her arms around him letting the tears roll down her cheek landing in a heap on the pillow, she cries silently for a couple of moment not wanting to wake him up she can already feel him waking up under her.

"Demi?" He mumbles turning over taking her up into his arms.

"She's not here Joe and she never will be." Demi cries.

"I know baby." He states feeling his own eyes watering up with tears. He grabs the stuffed rabbit placing it between them allowing the tears roll down his own cheeks when he sees something clear on her arm. The word 'Faith and a bunch of birds going up her arm, he cries harder running her finger gently over it being careful not to hurt the broken skin. Demi smiles slightly when she realises he is finally crying over their dead daughter, she was starting to get worried about it because she knows how much he wanted a little girl, she was sure he would cry. 

"I want one." Joe mumbles and Demi laughs.

"I love it already." She expresses as Joe wipes the tears falling down her cheeks.

"I love you." He states.

"I love you too, all four of you." She replies and Joe smiles pecking her lips. They lay there for the rest of the night in each other's arms in a comfortable silence. By the time Denise had come up to see if they were okay they were asleep in each other's arms. She smiles covering them up with the duvet leaving the rabbit between them.

Joe wonders into the house next day and into the kitchen seeing Demi cooking, he smiles when he sees her back up and moving again and not just because he doesn't have to do everything anymore. He walks over wrapping his arms around her making her smile and lean into him a bit more. He kisses her neck once before leaning his head on his shoulder.

"You got is done?" Demi questions and he nods, she pulls away and grabs his arm flipping it over. He loved the idea of it so much he went today to get his own tattoo. 'Faith Jonas 21st April- 21st April' she reads trying her best not to cry. She then sees more writing underneath reading that. 'Oliver James and Ashton Carter 21st April' She smiles leaning up capturing him into a kiss letting go of his arm, he kisses back smiling through it.

"Can't believe I have to wait 48 days until I can have you." He mumbles against her lips and she pulls away laughing.

"Men!" She exclaims and Joe chuckles. "You'll be a great dad." She admits wrapping his arm around her, he smiles wrapping his arms back around her waist.

"And you'll be an amazing mom." He states.

"Awe," She coos leaning up pecking his lips. " I can't wait until they grow up a bit more, scrap that I can't wait until they can come home." She admits.

"Neither can I." Joe restated.

"Awe I just realised I'm out numbered." She frowns and Joe chuckles.

 Demi walks through the door carefully holding onto Ollie, she smiles when Joe stands next to her holding onto Ashton.

"This is your home boys." Demi states and Joe laughs.

"Shut up and follow me, we're giving them a tour." Demi demands and Joe nods following her around the house. They both lay them down next to their stuffed toy given to them by their grandparents, the rabbit has been places on the dressing table next to a photo frame with the word Faith and birds surrounding the picture just like on Demi's wrist. Joe and Demi look down at their sons sleeping admiring them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really do like their names haha

I'll update in the morning IF I get comments! :D