Episode 17

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi wonders through the airport to collection point with her parents picking her bags up starting to head for the door. Eddie and Dianna both look at each other before sighing and following her, maybe this is gonna be harder than they thought. Dianna is beginning to wish she would have discouraged dating him now she's seen the outcome. They get into the taxi Demi had just hailed before they begin heading off back home.

Demi opens the door to her house and begins pulling her suitcases upstairs, Dianna had washed everything while they were still there. She slumps on her bed kicking off her shoes before grabbing her phone calling the one person she wants to speak to desperately, the phone rings a couple of times before he picks up.

"Hey Dems." He greets a smile clear in his tone.

"Hi Joe, I'm home and depressed, please cheer me up?" Demi begs and Joe can't help but sigh, truth is he's a bit down too but if she is as well he needs to cheer up for her. He doesn't want to tell her he will be visiting because that will spoil it.

"Cheer up Dems, my birthday is soon." Joe teases and she laughs slightly, she'll admit talking to him has helped but she's just not looking forward to school, she knows that everyone will start on her and knows that Sel, Miley and Taylor will be trying to help when they tell them she has a boyfriend but it doesn't mean she is looking forward to it.

"I wish you could be here." Demi states hearing a sigh on the other end.

"I wish I could be there too."

Demi says bye to him one last time before placing her phone on the side laying down ready to sleep for the night. She was woken up by hearing stomping coming up the stairs knowing exactly who it is. She smiles as the door opens and her 3 best friends rush through attacking her with a hug, she hugs back laughing as she's being squished by her friends. They soon pull away sitting down on their bed. 

"Have you got a picture?" Selena questions and Demi raises her eyebrow.

"I have a picture but it depends what picture you want because I have no idea what you're on about."  They all laugh and Sel gives her a smack.

"I mean of your boyfriend." She states and Demi nods pulling out her phone showing them the lock screen of her and Joe taking a selfie together. Joe kissing Demi's cheek as he embraces her. They grab the phone and look down at it before looking back up at her.

"I thought you said he was a nerd, that is one hot nerd." Miley states.

"He knows the stuff but doesn't really act like a nerd. " Demi explains and they nod still admiring the picture of the two of the together. They begin talking a bit more about what happened during the summer for Sel, Miley and Taylor as well rather than just Demi but got interrupted when Demi's phone started ringing, Sel quickly grabs it seeing it's Joe. She smiles passing it to Demi announcing who it is. Demi hits the answer button and brings it up to her ear.

"Hey Joe." See greets. 

"Hey Demi, It's not Joe." Nick says on the other line, worry clear in his tone.

"Nick what's wrong?" She questions becoming worried herself as she sits up head against the headboard of her double bed.

"I don't want you to panic because he's okay but he was in a car crash yesterday." Nick says softly.

"What?! Is he okay?" Demi exclaims.

"He's fine, just a broken arm and a couple of bruises but other than that he's just a bit shaken up." Nick explains making Demi let out a sigh of relief. They talk for a bit longer before hanging up, Demi giving her attention back to her best friends, she explains what's gone on but she's just happy he's okay and not dying on a hospital bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update in morning IF I have 2 comments :)