Episode 41

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi reveals herself tears strolling down her cheeks, she knows she promised herself she wouldn't break down and cry in-front of them but this is just too much for her. They don't say anything to her, just stare at her lost for words especially after the comment she made. Demi doesn't bother moving from her spot just her eyes moving from one of them to the other waiting for them to say something but when they don't she does.

"What gave you the right to tell everyone I'm expecting?" She questions.

"Nobody but it doesn't mean I can't." Amy replies and Demi rolls her eyes.

"And you want my boyfriend, as I said before good luck getting him," She states  "He already told me he doesn't like blondes and the bitchy type."

"You should know me by now, I always get what I want." Amy demands.

"Well you can't have him, he's mine, you can't always have what I have. Next thing I know you'll steal my babies away from me because you want them." She expresses. 

"Whatever, go eat 6 meals and get fatter." Amy argues.

"I thought you were my friend Taylor." Demi says completely ignoring Amy's statement.

"No you thought we were friends, the truth is I always hated you." Taylor grinned, Demi wipes her tears not wanting to show signs of weakness anymore.

"She's my friend now so go off to your 2 loser friends and your boyfriend who will soon be mine." Amy says flipping her off walking straight past her.

"Bye Demi." Taylor responded following Amy down the corridor. Demi stands there not quite knowing what to do anymore, her hands find their way to her bump placing her hands over it in protection, she can't help but feel as if they are in danger. Joe wonders next to her with a very confused look on his face after walking past Amy and Taylor who winked at him. Demi looks up at him for a second before rushing off. Joe just stands there looking even more confused than he was before.

Demi went to the principle and requested she goes home for the day and he allowed her. She hadn't told Joe or anyone that she went home so is mentally preparing herself ready for when Joe gets home later that day. She hadn't done anything else that day but lay on her bed thinking about the scenes of the day, her parents are at work so she's had the house to herself, though they still think she is at school. She hears the front door open and close soon seeing Joe at the doorway.  

"You okay?" Joe questions and Demi nods, Joe makes his way over laying next to her smiling as she snuggles into his chest. "Are you sure?" He questions sighing when he feels his shirt getting wet. He holds her tighter allowing her to cry into him trying to comfort her as much as he can.

                  Demi lifts her head up and Joe smiles kissing her nose gently, she giggles laying her head back down on his chest. They lay there in comfortable silence while Demi calms down completely, Demi thinking about the conversation which was bound to come up.

"Taylor is a bitch," Demi states and Joe laughs. "She was the one who told Amy and she sent the message." Demi explains drawing circles on his chest.

"Why did they wink at me when I came to you?" Joe questions.

"Oh they are trying to take you away from me," She begins. "You won't leave me will you?"

"Of course not Dems, I love you and only you." Joe states pecking her lips, Demi smiles laying her head back down on his chest.

"I just don't want to lose you." She admits.

"You won't Dems, I promise," Joe says kissing her head. "And Sel and Miley are your true friends so stick with them, they obviously care more about you then Taylor ever did."

"I know, I just don't know who to trust anymore." She murmured

"Your parents, Sel, Miley and Me." Joe states and Demi smiles as they share a passionate kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments/2 if I've wrote the next Episode

I'm going out during the afternoon with my bofriend since it's his birthday so I don't know how much I can write today xx