Episode 13

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe and Demi rush upstairs after having some dinner, Joe grabs some clothes before going in his bathroom climbing into the shower that he never had this morning. Demi flops on Joe's bed bringing out her phone seeing she has a couple of texts, she begins sorting through them some being from her provider. She begins texting Sel, probably her best friend out of the 2 others since she's known her since they were babies. Miley and Taylor being her others but she met them when they started middle school. Demi hadn't told any of them about Joe yet, she doesn't know how too since they've all dated before and tried to convince her to get a boyfriend herself but always pushed it away mainly because she couldn't find the right guy but this time she has. Demi's phone begins ringing and she answers it holding it up to her ear.

"You're not sunburned are you?" Sel questions and Demi laughs shaking her head as she replies no. "How's the vacation going?" She questions and Demi smiles knowing it's already been the best she's ever been on and she's only half way through it.

"It's awesome!" Demi exclaims and Selena laughs.

"What are you doing now?" She questions and Demi wonders whether she should just come out and say it, she shouldn't be ashamed of having a boyfriend especially one like Joe, he's such a sweet guy and ever so nice.

"Laid on a bed." Demi answers laughing afterwards. 

"You dirty girl!" Selena exclaims.

"You're the one making it dirty!" She exclaims back and they both laugh at each other, you can tell their teenagers. They begin talking about random things that have just have done so far during the summer, Sel's parents aren't taking her on vacation because they are taking her on a big one next year after she's hopefully graduated. Demi can't seem to find the words to say to explain that she is now in a relationship.

"Demi you wanna jump in?!" Joe shouts from the bathroom, seems like Demi doesn't need to worry about telling her anymore. Demi shouts back no getting ready for the interrogation that she will be getting from her best friend.

"Who was that?" Sel questions on the other line raising her eyebrow.

"My boyfriend." Demi says biting her lip.

"You got a boyfriend over summer? I thought you never said you would have a long distant relationship?" Sel questions and Demi sighs knowing it's true but the truth is she's probably fallen too much for Joe to just let him go like that, she'll try her best to stay with him as much as she can because she's never met a guy like him.

"I know but I really like him." Demi admits, Sel can't help but smile.

"What's his name?" Sel questions.

"Joe and he's 19," Demi says quietly not really wanting him to hear, he soon walks in the room fully dressed his curly hair still damp. He took Demi's advice and kept it curly since she liked it, he lays down on the bed next to her. "I'll Skype you at 10 tonight, bye." Demi says and hangs up before she could even reply.

"Who was that?" Joe questions kissing the side of her head.

"My best friend Selena." She replies and Joe smiles slightly, he hopes to go see where she actually lives one day since she has with him.

       Joe and Demi make their way downstairs letting everyone know their ready and with that they are all piling into cars, luckily Frankie is staying next door so they just have to take the one car Kevin driving while Joe Nick and Demi are cramped in the back Joe being in the middle holding onto Demi's hand which is resting on her leg. Demi can't help but smile when she realises how family like they are, she always wanted a young brother or sister and Joe has 2, they just seem to be more like a family because they have more kids, more people to share love about and she likes it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments for next one :D

I have 28 Episodes for another story called 'The Past, The Present, The Future' would you like me to upload it on here?