Episode 33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi rushes into her bedroom with her three best friends shaking Joe quickly laughing when he groans opening his eyes quickly and scrambling up. He groans again when he sees all of them stood there laughing at him, he goes to climb back into bed but Demi stops him by taking hold of his wrist making him turn his body to her.

"Drive us to school?" Demi questions.

"Fine whatever." He states slipping a shirt on then his sneakers before heading out downstairs.

"Not a morning person." Demi states to her friends, they all laugh and follow him seeing him already in the car with the engine on. They all climb in Demi being in the front with Joe, she had decided to keep the pregnancy a secret from school as much as she can before she starts showing which she knows will be soon with there being three of them. She's just not looking forward to the day they find out, as she said before, she had always been the good girl.

"Ugh why did you wake me up at eight?" Joe states and they giggle a bit.

"If I have to get up early so do you, when do you start working on your course again?" Demi asks.

"I need to transfer over here, I'll do that when I'm up." Joe states.

"But you're up now."Selena states back.

"I'm off back to bed!" He exclaims and they all laugh besides Joe who just makes a right turn remembering the way from the airport when he came on his first day here. He pulls up in a spot making Sel, Miley and Taylor climb out, Demi leans over giving him a kiss on the lips. Joe kisses back before pulling away a couple of moments later noticing people staring, not that it bothers him, he's proud to have a girlfriend like Demi.

"Come on Demi, stop snogging him, we have lessons." Miley teases and Demi glares at her making them all laugh. Demi pecks his lips one last time before climbing out of the car.

Demi makes her way out of the cafeteria having forgotten her English book for next lesson, she told Sel, Miley and Taylor she would meet them in lesson. English is the only lesson they all share together in which they all sit on a table together. She opens her locker beginning to route through it trying to find her book thinking she really needs to sort through it. She was interrupted when  her locker was forced shut Demi only just getting her hand out in time. She looks up seeing Amy stood there alone for a change rather than her fellow bitches behind her.

"I don't know why your boyfriend would want to be with you, he's far to good looking and should be with someone like me." She states and Demi raises her eyebrow but then remembers Joe dropping them off this morning.

"I don't care what you think." Demi states back opening her locker again.

"What's his name? How old is he?" She asks.

"Why should I tell you?" Demi questions not looking away from her locker, she just wants her to leave her alone.

"Because I said so." She demands and Demi sighs knowing it will probably be the only way to get her away from her giving her some peace and quiet.

"Joe, he's 19." Demi states closing her locker so it's locked.

"Oh a college boy, you better watch out Lovato, he will be mine." Amy teases about to walk away, that was until Demi spoke again.

"Touch him and your face won't be so pretty anymore." Demi speaks through gritted teeth.

"Is that a threat Lovato?" Amy says turning around again.

"If you want it to be." Demi says walking the opposite way forcing her tears not to fall. She doesn't want to be tormented by her anymore and she certainly doesn't want Joe to leave her. If Joe is being honest when he tells her he loves her she shouldn't have a problem but Demi can't help but think about the 'what ifs'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments :)