Episode 22

You guys really are loving this aren't ya haha 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe turns around and smiles when he sees Demi stood there, she runs over and jumps into his arms not caring about all the stares. Joe smiles and hugs her back just as tight as she's hugging him, they soon pull away from each other smiling like a bunch of idiots.

"What are you doing here?!" Demi exclaims not even trying to wipe the smile of her face.

"You don't want me here? I'll just go then." He says about to walk off until he stops her making them both laugh. Joe really wants to lean down and gives her a passionate kiss but knows it's not partially suitable in the situation they are in.

"You wanted me to visit so I did." He replies kissing her head not letting go of her hand. Demi smiles impossibly wider beginning to lead him through the halls of her school not letting go of his hand once, Joe catches up with her a bit walking next to her rather than her dragging him along with her. Demi looks up at him kind of thinking it's just a dream but she can feel his touch. Demi leads him into the cafeteria where they get hit by a bunch of chattering like you would expect a school dinner hall to be. Demi leads him over to a table is taking a seat as Joe takes a seat next to him passing him half a sandwich.

"Joe these are my friends Sel, Miley and Taylor, girls this is Joe." Demi introduces before taking a bite out of her sandwich as Joe does the same after giving them a small wave.

"Boyfriend Joe?" Sel questions and Demi  lifts up the connected hands presuming they will guess she was right. Sel, Miley and Taylor look at them both just realising how much they suit each other and not because they both have their mouth full of the same sandwich. Demi swallows hers and looks up at Joe laughing a bit.

"Where are you staying?" She questions before taking another bite, this time being much smaller so she'll be able to answer back better when he answers her.

"Mom booked us penthouse in some hotel, Nick should be there now unpacking or at least booking us in." Joe says after swallowing.

"Nick's here too?!" Demi exclaims and Joe nods chuckling kissing the side of her head. They begin talking just blocking out Sel, Miley and Taylor but they don't care, they just like watching them noticing how cute they look together and when they're having a good time. Demi laughs at what Joe said and he shakes his head. He's just so happy to be back with her, it felt like a lifetime since he'd seen her when it was actually only a couple of weeks.

"I have to go to class now, you want to meet after school?" Demi questions.

"Principle said I can come to your lessons." Joe states making Demi smile impossibly wider.

"Good you can help me." She says before dragging Joe along with her to catch up with her best friends.

Joe follows Demi through her front door as she leads him in, he smiles seeing how much of a family home it is. Sometimes he wishes they had a smaller house just because it feels more family like, then again they're not a normal family. Demi makes her way into the kitchen holding securely onto Joe's hand not wanting to let go again. Dianna looks up from the onion smiling wide when she sees Joe, she drops what she's doing in an instant rushing over giving Joe a big hug. They go through the whole conversation of why he's here and such.

"Aw you're so sweet." She coos pinching his cheeks, he pushes her hand away letting the tears fall that were building up in his eyes.

"Joe what's wrong?" Demi questions taking hold of his hand again.

"Nothing, she's been cutting onions." He says and they all laugh Dianna passing him a tissue, Demi takes it wiping his eyes making him chuckle again. He washes his hands so it won't occur again. Demi leads him up into her bedroom showing him a tour on the way. It's not a big house, just a two bedroom house but that's all they need.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do remember to check out my other 2 Jemi stories

-Fear his curse

-The Past, The future and the present

thanks xx

3 comments for next one, I'm gonna start pushing you because I've only written up to Episode 29 :P