Latte (Ghirahim x Female!Reader) Modern AU

It was a cloudy morning that day. Ghirahim was on his way to his favorite coffee shop that resided in the slums of the city. He remember his first day walking into that little shop. It was raining, and he had just called his boss to say he'd be late to work due to traffic. The white haired male was starting to get hungry. He searched for the nearest café on Google, which directed him to Mill's Coffee Place.

He parked in front of the shop and rushed inside, covering his head to protect his perfect hair from the rain. Once inside, he could hear a gentle melody playing from the record player in the corner of the room as his nose was filled with the sweet aroma of coffee beans. He approached the counter, and gave the cashier a bored look.

"Welcome to Mill's Coffee Shop," she greeted him with a smile, brushing some of her (H/C) hair behind her ear. "How may I help you?"

"Yes, can I get a latte with some donuts? And make it snappy, I'm late for work." He yawned.

Slightly glaring at the man for his rude behavior, the barista went to work. She returned quickly with his order, charging him $6.78. He paid for the food and left without a word. Ghirahim returned to his car and took a sip of the latte, humming in content. It tasted delicious!

'Hm. Perhaps I should've given her a tip...'

Ghirahim began to make a stop to the small shop everyday after that. He eventually became friends with the barista girl there. He learned her name was (Y/N), and the man who owned the business was her uncle. He wanted to be a professional musician, but never got the opportunity. So instead he opened up a coffee place and used his own music within the store. The piece Ghirahim had been listening to that first day was titled 'Song of Storms', which actually went pretty well with the weather that day.

The two became close, and the business man found himself slowly falling in love with the young woman. He had realized this for quite some time now, and he was planning on telling her very soon. In fact, he was about to do it now.

Ghirahim made his way to the coffee shop, a bouquet of (favorite flower) in his hands as he walked through the familiar pair of doors. His heart raced when he saw a pair of (E/C) stare at him from the other side of the counter.

"Wow, someone looks professional. You gonna give that to your girlfriend or something?" (Y/N) teased.

"Ha ha, very funny," he rolled his eyes.

"I'm just kidding Ghira. You want the usual today?"

"You know I do," he grinned.

The (H/C) haired woman started on his order with a smile. Since his hands were full of flowers, she went around the counter and placed it on a table for him. The two sat down and started talking and making jokes, as usual. Ghirahim saw an opportunity and handed the bouquet to his love interest. (Y/N) took them with a smile, thanking her friend, but questioned why he would give her such a wonderful gift. Now was his chance.

"Isn't it obvious? I donut just see you as a friend, (Y/N). In fact, I like you a whole latte," Ghirahim chuckled, holding up a donut and his latte.

(Y/N) began to blush at the pun, understanding what he was trying to say. She started bursting out into laughter before gently smiling.

"I like you too, Ghiradork," she giggled, planting a kiss on the business man's cheek.

The End

____________________________________

Is anyone else in love with Z-Raid's art style? I know I am!
M

ake sure to leave a request in the comments! Bye!