Cuddles (Ghiralink +???)

Link stared at the sword laying on his and his boyfriend's bed. He knew Ghirahim needed to unwind and rest for him to gain his strength and energy back, but was it necessary to revert to his sword form? The only sword spirit Link knew of who did such as thing was Fi, and she almost always was in her sword. How strange...

The blond only shrugged before he climbed into bed next to the sword, pulling the covers over himself. He laid on his left side, facing the blade, and thought curiously...

"What happens if I touched it?" he thought to himself.

Link thought of the possibilities if he did. Ghirahim might be furious, since he wasn't sure which part of his physical form he'd be touching, and for all he knew one of the spikes on the blade was his hair. Everyone knew how Ghirahim was if anyone touched his glorious hair... But the more the blond thought about it, the more curious he became, provoking him to want to do it.

After an internal struggled, Link decided to do it. But he wasn't going to simply poke the sword. No, instead he'd hug it. That way it would be like cuddling with the demon.

Slowly and hesitantly, Link began to wrap his arms around the sword until he had his arms both under and on top of the blade.

"Link," a familiar voice rang, echoed out. The blond knew it was Ghirahim. "What are you trying to do?"

"Oh-Oh," the blond stuttered, his face flushing in embarrassment. "I just wa-wanted to cuddle with you in your sword form..."

Link heard the demon chuckling in response. "You're just so adorable, hero. Go on, if you wish. I'll just be resting here..."

Link smiled to himself as he nodded, staring at the sword as his arms rested above and below it. His curiosity had not ceased, however, and he wondered more about his lover's sword form and how it correlated with his "human" body.

"Link?" a sudden voice rang though the room, catching the hero by surprised.

The blond turned around to see Pipit staring at him with wide eyes, causing Link to squeal out.

"Dude! Learn to knock!" he shouted at his friend, grabbing the closest object and throwing it at the brunette.

Pipit dodged the small lamp Link had thrown. "At least I'm not the one cuddling with my boyfriend's sword just because I miss him!"

Link's face flushed as he realized... Pipit didn't know a thing about sword spirits, or that Ghirahim is one.

"Well... This is weird..."

"How so?"

"The sword...is Ghirahim, Pip," Link told his friend.

The two boys remained there, staring at each other in silence before Pipit began to burst out into laughter.

"Nice joke, Link, but I'm pretty sure Ghirahim can't be a sword. Crazy? Yeah. Weird? Oh, definitely. But a sword?" the older boy chuckled. "You must be out of your mind!"

Link was about to say something to defend himself, but was stopped as he felt a hand being placed on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't mock the hero's truths unless you've realized them yourself, boy," the demon hissed behind the blond.

Pipit stopped laughing in this moment and stared at the couple on the bed. Where the sword previously rested, Ghirahim was now sitting. Pipit's eyes widened in shock once again.

"I... Uh... I... Pipit.exe has stopped working..." he mumbled.

And without another word, the brunette walked out of the room to leave the lovebirds by themselves.

"Well..." Link said. "That was pretty awkward..."

______________________________

ForestTemple ZeldaGoddess

You are both welcome.