Ghirahim x Blind! Link

So this oneshot was inspired by the photo used above. It was made by a-perplexing-puzzle. They're on Tumblr so go check them out! (Thank you for telling me this ForestTemple it was super helpful bless your soul)

Now onto the story!
___________________________________

Ghirahim dodged the hero's attack once more, sighing as he watched him stumble forward. Though the two were meant to be enemies, they had somehow developed feelings for one another and turned into lovers. But neither male would give up on their quest, so they still fought in the temples. The demon just hoped the blond would quit his search for the girl before he got himself hurt...

Link once again swung at the demon, only for his attack to be dodged a second time. On his third try, he felt his sword get caught and pulled out of his grasp.

"Honestly, Skychild. How did you even manage to survive up to this point?"

Link gave a growl to the other, reaching up to grab his sword. "Just because I'm blind, it doesn't make me defenseless!"

But Ghirahim lifted the blade higher with his right hand, his dominant height over Link's providing him with an advantage, and grabbing the blond by the chin with his left. He looked deep into those sapphire eyes of his. The eyes that held no vision in them, unlike the first hero. What did this poor boy do to be reborn in such a state?

"And just because we are still technically enemies, it doesn't mean I don't care about your well being."

"Is the demon finally going soft?" Link teased, but held a serious look on his face.

Ghirahim rolled his eyes at this before placing his lips gently over the shorter male's in a soft kiss. Heat rushed to Link's face, but he pushed his lips against his boyfriend's nonetheless. After a few short moments the two pulled away. While Link had his cheeks as red as Din's hair, which the demon found adorable if he were honest with himself, Ghirahim held a stern look, not letting go of the boy's chin.

"I'm serious... Please be careful out there, Link. I care for you, and you worry me whenever I watch you battle monsters and such..."

"Fine, fine. I promise," the blond gave a childish smile. "Sheesh you're such a worry wort."

Ghirahim hummed in acknowledgement before releasing his grip on the hero and returning his sword to him.

"Here. Take it."

Without a second thought, Link grabbed the sword and placed it back into the scabbard. He offered a comforting and reassuring smile to the demon lord, already sensing his unease.

"I'll be fine, Ghirahim."

"Tch. You better be, or that goddess really will pay..." the demon replied, whispering the last bit. He then turned around, his back facing the hero. "Have fun searching for the Gate of Time, Skychild. Ta ta for now~"

And with that, Ghirahim snapped his fingers and disappeared in a flash of diamonds. Link chuckled to himself over how protective and worrisome the demon was of him. He knew he had good intentions, they loved each other after all. But sometimes he was a bit too much...

"Master," Fi's robotic voice interjected the blond's thoughts. "We should hurry to the next sacred flame."

"Oh, right."

After that, Link headed off to the next room for the sacred flame to enhance his sword...

____________________________________

Sorry for it being so short. I just feel soooooo tired right now. Imma get some rest after checking all my notifications for the night.

Well see you guys later. Bye!