Halloween Special!

I KNOW IT'S A DAY LATE JUST BEAR WITH ME PLEASE
____________________________________

Link stepped through the wooden door of the large mansion, anxiety filling his mind like an expanding cloud of black smoke. He tugged lightly on his costume as he looked around the room.

All around him he could see people he's never met before. Granted there were those he recognized as other versions of himself and Zelda, all of them in varying costumes for this strange celebration. Most were matching from another "series" of sorts as the strange girl that invited him (more like dragged him really) had described it.

"Link!" he heard a familiar voice call out to him.

The blond snapped his head in the direction of the voice to see his good friend, Sidon, dressed up as a pirate. Internally sighing in relief to see somebody he fully recognized, Link smiled as he waved to say hello.

"Thank goodness I found you," the Zora prince grinned his famous grin. "All of these other Links and Zeldas are quite strange... Don't you think?"

But before the other could answer, one of the copies of the blond strolled up to them, him and Zelda dressed in strange clothing he couldn't identify as more than...relieving. Next to them stood an imp creature wearing a strange helmet with patterns on her body. The costume impressed Link immensely. It looked so real!

"So, you must be Wild huh?" the other Link asked.

Link blinked a few times. "Uh... What?"

"Wild. That's the game you're from, ain't it? Breath of the Wild?"

"I guess..."

"Okay then. The name's Twilight, from Twilight Princess," the slightly taller, dirty blond man extended his hand for Link to shake. "Nice to finally meet ya."

Link was about to shake the other's hand when another shout came from someone.

"Hold on just a minute Twilight!" another Link exclaimed, wearing an armored knight's outfit. "My game is closer to his than yours, so I should be greeting him!"

"Not according to the timeline, Sky," Twilight gave a smug grin.

"If we're going by timelines," a taller Link wearing an elf costume walked up to the small group. "Then Past should be able to greet him first."

Behind that Link was a taller one with pink hair instead of blond, and that Link wore a... Wrestling outfit?

"Now hold on just a second, Time!" a smaller, more cartoonish Link shouted. "He has koroks in his world! Doesn't that mean I get to greet him?"

"You do realize koroks are just creatures made of wood, right Wind?" Twilight argued. "They can be found in any of the timelines."

"They're not in yours!" Wind replied, standing on his tiptoes to try and match the other's height.

"That's cause-!"

"Okay guys," said yet another Link who wore a blue scarf around his neck. "I think we should all just calm down and-"

"Oh shut up Warriors!" Sky shouted. "You're not even canon in the series!"

Before Link could even grasp what was going on, he noticed a girl standing atop of the nearby staircase, his other selves completely oblivious to her presence.

With a booming voice, she shouted.

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!?"

In that instant, everyone remained quiet. Even those around the room that were just having subtle discussions with one another. They all looked up to gaze at her. It was that girl who brought him here...

"Author-chan," Sky said. "I can explain."

'Author-chan', as Sky had just called her, snapped her fingers, and in a single second teleported to the Links. An angry look was present on her face as she glanced from one variation of the hero to the next.

"Question: what's going on here?"

The Links were all silent at this, especially Wild who just didn't know what the hell was happening at this point.

"W-Well we all wanted to greet the new guy," Wind replied. "But then it turned into a big argument."

"Look, I'm the author of this book and only I say who greets who! And last I checked that was Sky and Twilight's job."

"Thank you, Marie," Twilight smiled.

"Now, all of you, stop this arguing so we can get this party started already!"

"Yes, Author-chan," all the Links said in unison.

The group of heroes then disbanded to join their respective fellow characters, all except for Wild. The blond stood there, silently confused as Sidon remained by his side feeling just as equally confused.

"Well... That was weird," the Zora prince said.

Author-chan turned around to smile at the duo, the wolf tail of her costume swaying behind her.

"Sorry for that, you guys. They can get pretty intense whenever they argue," she said. "Well, enjoy the party! I'mma go make some ships sail~"

With a wave of goodbye, Author-chan left the two alone. As everyone around then chatted and laughed, Sidon and Wild looked at one another.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Link?" the prince asked.

"Haunted maze?"

"Haunted maze."

And with that, the two made their way to the maze section of the mansion.

The End

____________________________________

I apologize for this being late and random. I had to hurry home yesterday cause somebody got shot, there was a terror attack of some kind in a nearby county, and a girl almost got kidnapped close to my house. Then I spent hours with my boyfriend and family and we just had a blast. So that was my Halloween. Lol.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this weird thing I made. I had no clue what I was doing tbh so... Yeah. Well, see ya guys next time. Bye!