A/N

I feel that I owe you all an explanation for my absence, and not just that. I feel that I need to let this shit out before I loose my mind over it. Some trigger warning for some of you I guess, and yes they're big ones: death, suicidal thoughts, depression, etc. All that shit. You guys can skip it if you want. It's mostly just me complaining, as usual, so you're not  missing anything...

For the rest of you, I owe you guys. I think you all deserve to know the reason why I'm on break. Yes, it's mostly for school and stuff but it's mostly the fact that I'm just not well enough to update anything. For days I've been trying to come up with creative stories or updates and each time I just get frustrated and delete the drafts because of how shitty they are. I tried coming up with a Ghiralink oneshot to make up for my absence and it took me like 4 tries before I made one that was satisfactory for me, and even now I'm scarred to try to edit it cause I know I'll just end up deleting it too. I made two in fact, but they both aren't as good as they could be.

I cant' remember if I mention it before, but recently just last month I dumped my boyfriend because I felt my mental stability depleting, and I thought it unfair that he'd have to suffer. That kind of stuff rarely happens nowadays, but when they do I usually become isolated and annoyed at everything that bothers me. And considering the dude would always text me every damned second I knew he'd struggle with it. So I ended the relationship and hoped we could become friends.

However, just last week, I was hanging out with my friends (who were also his friends, or most of them for the most part) after school and one of them pulled me to the side and told me "I heard (ex's name) popped your cherry."

For those of you who are unaware what that phrase means, it basically means someone took your virginity. That was completely untrue. I mean, we did do some...stuff that wasn't meant for minors but we never had sex. It was mostly just teasing and touching. Nothing else. But the fact that:

1) He told our friends our personal business

2) He made that story up

I was infuriated. Well, at least when I got home and thought about it. When the info first came to me I was flustered, embarrassed and confused. Then when I was taking a shower later that day it hit me: how could our friend possibly have known unless he said something?

That got me mad beyond believe, and it sorta triggered some bad memories as well.

I realized my ex wasn't as good as he appeared to be. And it was confirmed when I asked my friend the day after who told him that and he said "Sorry but I promised not to tell" and I KNEW it was my ex. Now I went from being heartbroken over having to leave him to "I'm ready to kill a hoe-"

If there is anything I hate other than liars and cheaters, it's people who kiss and tell. What I do with someone else as a couple is only our business, and if they tell anyone else what we did other than their family (and not as a form of bragging, but as a serious discussion topic) not only would be furious and never speak to them again, I'd lose all respect for them no matter how good they were to me. Ex or not, he knew how much I liked my privacy and he went and told our friends something that wasn't true! And even if it was true, he shouldn't tell them something like that!

And as I said, it triggered some bad memories because it was similar to something one of my other ex boyfriends, who was named Joshua, would have done. The only difference was back in middle school I did the whole "online, long distance relationship" thing. I stopped after breaking up with a dude who role played as Vegeta from DragonBall Z (I was really into the DBZ community back then and role played myself as my OC: Kohlra the Saiyan). This is how the story went: