I'm Gay (Sidon x Link)

I just had to...

Super short oneshot though. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Sidon's feelings for the hero were clear to him now. At first he simply brushed it off, believing it was just his deep care for the short Hylian. But after spending more time with Link, he began to realize he cared for him as more than a friend.

The prince was terrified of his feelings upon discovering them. So he did what he believed was best: bury those feelings deep down until they went away. That worked so well.

The prince's feelings grew stronger each day to the point where he would catch himself staring at Link's...lower half every so often. Luckily the blond was oblivious to this.

After months of thinking about it, Sidon decided that it wasn't only time to come out. But also time to confess his feelings to his dear friend. He just didn't know how to do it. That was... Until Riju showed him a funny song from the internet.

Sidon finally decided. He'd use that song to tell his friends, even if it was extremely ridiculous. It was the easiest way to do it without feeling such pressure.

So here he was, standing in front of his five friends in Zelda's living room, his cellphone in his shaking hands. As they stared at him with confusion, the prince couldn't take his eyes off the blond Hylian sitting next to the reborn princess. He felt his face burning as a painful silence was the only thing heard within the room. Was this really a good idea? Should he just come out without the ridiculous song? What was he to do now? He felt so nervous...

It was then that Teba cleared his throat. "Sidon, why are we here?"

"Oh! Yes, well uh..." the Zora prince blushed. "There's something I must confess to you all, but I've come to do it in song!"

"Oh boy..." Yunobo whispered.

Sidon, with a nervous smile, clicked the play button on the video and sung along to the lyrics.

"I'm not gay! I'm not gay! It was a joke guys, come on! I'm not gay!"

The five others sat in their seats, each one confused as to what Sidon was doing. Except for Riju and Zelda that is... The two girls knew of Sidon's feelings for Link, even way before the prince himself knew. So they sat there, trying their very best not to laugh and fangirl over the situation.

Ω

By the end of the song, Zelda and Riju tried their best to stifle their giggles. Teba was clearly annoyed. Was he for Sidon for admitting his sexuality? Yes. Was this entire, embarrassing show necessary to express it? Not in his mind. Yunobo was happy for the Zora, and also clapping at his funny performance. As for Link... The poor Hylian was confused as to what just happened. He sat with a blank, confused expression, which only made Riju burst into laughter.

"Link," Zelda said to him. "Do you have anything to say to Sidon?"

"I have a question for him..."

"Yes Link?"

"What was that all about?" the blond asked, tilting his head to the side like an adorable puppy, his left ear twitching as he stared at the Zora.

"Oh for the love of!" Teba groaned.

"Link, Sidon loves you!" Riju shouted.

Link stared at everyone for a few moments, and when he understood what happened his head perked up and he smiled at his friend.

"Why didn't you just say so!" he exclaimed, jumping up from his seat and into Sidon's arms. "I love you too, Sidon!"

Sidon let out a sigh of relief. He was rather nervous when Link just sat there, then he asked that question. The fish prince wrapped his arms around the small Hylian, ignoring the cheers from their friends. Link was all that mattered in this moment...

___________________________________

And Imma stop it here. Sorry for it being so short. Also yeah. Adorably ignorant Link is just too cute.

And I'm also sorry if it's shitty. I just got the idea during geometry and lost half of it during Spanish. So... Yeah.

I hope you enjoyed!