Beauty and the Beast (Ghiralink)

I apologize for just posting Ghiralink recently, but there are so many songs for this couple I just can't resist!!! Seriosly though. I promise the next one will be something different (Also I'm taking a break from requests until I can catch up on them cause school has me so fucked up that I forgot a few people requested a oneshot. For that I am sorry guys!).

Well, enjoy.

______________________________

Link shifted uncomfortably in the suit, pulling at the collar every now and again as he followed the princess into the castle. He did not trust Ganondorf too much, considering their rough pasts together, but Zelda had insisted on peace between the Gerudo and Hylians. Ganon surprisingly agreed to this, and today he was throwing a party in his castle to celebrate a full year of peace between the two people.

Link was not allowed to carry his weapons with him. Zelda claimed that if peace were to truly exist between the two kingdoms there can be no fights with the king. But that didn't mean the hero couldn't carry a pocket knife he purchased from the market the other day. Just in case.

The hero and princess, accompanied by some Hylian nobles and a few guards, walked into the castle and were guided towards the ballroom where Ganondorf and his minions awaited for them. The Gerudo women held the doors opened for the guests, and Link was impressed with what he saw.

Half of the room was decorated with a few traditional Hylian banners, while the other was decorated with Gerudo banners and such. In front of the room was Ganondorf himself, the man wearing a smug grin as he caught sight of the princess and her hero. Next to him was that bastard Link had heard about: Demon Lord Ghirahim.

The hero did not personally know him, but he had heard some rumors about him and he studied him with the princess by reading old texts from the Era of the Sky when he battled the Hero of the Sky. He was an old enemy, which meant he couldn't be trusted either. Despite the fact that he looked rather...interesting to the hero. Even with that creepy smile he wore on his face, and his lack of eyebrows.

"Princess Zelda," Ganon called out there with opened arms. "Welcome to my humble home. I hope everything is to your liking?"

Zelda gave a kind smile, though it was clearly forced. "Yes. This looks wonderful, Ganondorf. Very impressive I must say."

Ganon smirked at this. "Thank you, princess. What about you, hero?" he asked the blond, turning his head towards him.

Link slightly jumped up before nodding to agree with Zelda. "Lovely castle, Ganon."

"Thank you, Link. Now then, let this celebration begin!" the man shouted, causing an uproar of excited yells and cheers to come around in the room.

The party went on like any other would. Guests would chat, eat, and dance around the room together. Zelda and Ganondorf had hired a band of professionals from both kingdoms to play the music, and they were great in their work.

As guests continued to dance about, Link stood on the other side of the room away from the center. Parties weren't his foreplay. He was only there to protect Zelda. That was it. But the hero couldn't help himself but wonder about that demon lord. The more and more he saw of the taller male around the room, less weirded out he was by him.

He had to admit that he wasn't so bad, when compared to everything else Link had seen. The hero let out a sigh as he made his way over to the drinks stand, ordering a small glass of wine. He needed something to cope with the boredom, and he was technically old enough to drink (Not promoting drinking out of boredom. I just couldn't think of anything else).

The bartender gave him his drink, and the hero sipped it all in one gulp. The wine was a little bitter, but it still tasted pretty good. He set the glass down, sighing in satisfaction before wiping his lips with his sleeve.