Thread of Fate (Ghirahim x Link)

The blonde male gazed at his finger with squinted eyes. Sheer confusion was written all over his face as he looked back and forth between his tall boyfriend and the red string before simply staring at the older male with an 'are you serious right now' look. His boyfriend simply grinned at him before holding out his hand, which also had the red string attached to his finger.

"Don't you see, Link? We are bound by a red thread of fate!"

The boy looked at the string that was attached to them, the same expression gracing his features as he slightly scowled.

"Ghirahim, that's a fruit roll-up," he stated.

"No," his lover replied in a defense yet playful tone. "It's the red thread of fate."

"Ghirahim," the blonde replied sternly.

"What? I'm being serious!" the demon lord held back a chuckle as he saw the look on the boy's face.

"Ghirahim, please..." the hero groaned. He was starting to get a little annoyed at the sword spirit's harmless jokes.

Ghirahim started to chuckle at his reaction, his hand clutching his stomach as he began to burst into fits of laughter. Link rolled his eyes and sighed before looking off into the distance. After his laughter died down, the demon lord looked at his lover with concern. With a sigh, Ghirahim wrapped his arms around the hero and pulled him close.

"My apologies, my love. If my jokes start to become an annoyance to you, I'll stop them."

A small smile formed on Link's lips as he looked to his beloved. A light chuckled escaped him before he placed a gentle kiss on the demon's cheek.

"They do get kind of annoying at times, but they always manage to cheer me up."

Ghirahim smiled at this, feeling glad he was able to lift the hero's spirits. He grabbed the green-clad boy's chin, lifting it for their eyes to lock for a short moment, before planting a soft and gentle kiss on his lips. The hero cupped the demon's cheek as he pulled his lover closer, deepening the kiss. The two stood there in each other's arms for awhile, drowning the world out as they made it to just the two of them. Their kisses getting rougher and more passionate before they had to pull apart for air.

They gazed into each other's eyes for some time, the demon admiring his lover's crystal blue orbs and the boy falling deep into his dark, brown ones. A chuckle escaped from both of them before Ghirahim wrapped his arms around Link's waist as the hero wrapped his arms over the other's shoulders, their forehead resting against one another.

"I love you, Link," the demon lord smiled lovingly.

"I love you too, Ghirahim."

___________________________________

I'm so sorry about it being so short. But yeah, this was kinda inspired the picture above. I was looking through my gallery on my phone looking for a picture for the previous chapter but then I found this one and was like "fuck it gONNA MAKE A FLUFF CHAPTER"

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this! Be sure to make a request in the comments. Seriously, I'm running out of ideas. HELP ME WITH MY SUFFERING-

I'll see you guys in the next one. Bye!!!