Handcuffs (Ghirahim x Link)

WARNING! This chapter contains yaoi smut. Rated M for mature content people!

If you don't know about sex leave now.

As for the rest of you sinners, enjoy~

Set in a modern AU.

___________________________________

Link's ear twitched at the sound of an opening door and ran to greet his lover. The younger male excitedly jumped into his arms and attacked his neck with kisses.

"I missed you so much," the blond purred seductively.

However, much to his displeasure, the taller one pushed him away with a sigh.

"Not now," he said. "I'm too tired..."

Link gave a pout at his boyfriend's reply as he watched him walk into the kitchen. When they first moved in together a year ago, he would always manage to convince the blond into having sex with him after work every Friday. He got so used to it that it shocked him when the older refused to do anything with him a month or two ago. It's been like that ever since...

"You're always too tired..." he complained. "You never want to do anything other than a simple kiss, and you rarely ever do that!"

"Link..." the other groaned as he put down his cup of water. "Demise has been making me work my ass off lately and I'd appreciate it if you stopped acting like a spoiled brat."

"But I'm your brat! Can't we just do it just this once?" he whined.

"No."

Link gave a huff. "Fine then. I see how it is!"

The blond turned around and angrily stomped towards the bathroom before closing the door behind him.

Link let out a sigh as took off his clothes and turned on the water. A hot shower sounded like a good idea to let out all of his frustration. He took a step inside and dipped himself underneath the spraying water from the shower head.

Once he got his hair and body soaked, Link reached over to put some shampoo in his hair. After applying enough of it, he started scrub his mop of golden strands before cleaning all of it away. As he did so his mind began to wonder off, all sorts of scenarios pulling away at him.

One including a memory of his first time with Ghirahim.

It was a few months after they started going out and Link started joking around with his boyfriend when he mentioned how he arrested someone that day. The blond made a comment saying he found the idea of being handcuffed very appealing. The older of two questioned if he wanted to take the statement back, to which he refused to do so. That was when Ghirahim decided to play a little joke and picked him up before heading to the blond's bedroom (they were in Link's parents' place housesitting at the time mind you) and dropped him onto the bed. There he took his arms and handcuffed them behind his back, which left the poor male flustered. Things started to escape pretty quickly, and soon it evolved into having sex. It was one of his best memories with the attractive police officer.

Just remembering how big he felt inside him made Link excited. He mentally cursed at himself when he noticed his little friend was also happy at the memory. Knowing Ghirahim wouldn't help him relieve himself of this, Link decided to take things in his own hands. Literally.

The blond took his member into his hand, letting out a small gasp as he did so, and began to pleasure himself. He moaned out the older male's name here and there as he imagined his lover pinning him against the wall behind him and fucking him senseless. The world around him disappeared, and he was only brought back upon hearing a familiar, alluring voice.