Enemies? (Link x Ganondorf x Zelda)

I find this ship very interesting so here we go.

Some of this is inspired by FigmentForms's LoZ comic on Tumblr called "Tale of Two Rulers". So go check that out!

___________________

"Have you gone mad?" the Gerudo king growled.

"I assure you, Ganondorf, I have not," the princess replied. "I believe this may be the only way to break the cycle."

"I understand your wish to stop this repeating and unnecessary violence, princess, but honestly... Marriage? Surely you can't be serious!"

"I do not like this anymore than you do," Zelda hissed. "I'd rather die than marry a cruel man such as yourself. Besides, you'll get some benefits from the union."

"Such as?" the king questioned.

"The Hylian crown will belong to you through wedlock, and you will have power over the kingdom as much as I do," the blonde explained. "Your people will be guaranteed safety as well as citizenship, and the army will be at your beck and call."

Ganondorf dawned on this for a moment as he stared out the window of the room, watching the soldiers march back and forth to look out for any sign of danger. But the one he focused most on was the blond dressed in green. The hero who was destined to defeat him. Ganon frowned at the sight of him.

"And what of the boy?" he asked.

"As the king, he would have no choice but to obey your commands as much as mine, but that doesn't mean you should make him miserable as a way of revenge. He has also been given orders to directly kill you if you break our agreement," Zelda warned him.

The king slowly frowned at this. Well, there goes his plan to take over the kingdom...

"Very well," Ganondorf sighed. "I accept your offer."

Zelda smiled in response, glad that it had turned out better than she thought. Impa stood in the corner of the room, her arms crossed over her chest as she closed her eyes and let out a huff. She did not like this idea. Not at all. How was the princess sure this plan of hers even worked? At least she still gave Link permission to kill the bastard if he were to fall out of line, and the whole army would be against him if he ever betrayed the kingdom.

Ganondorf turned from his position at the window to face the Hylian princess, a smirk present on his face as he extended a hand out to her.

"So, we have a deal?"

Zelda's eyes narrowed as a response, and she firmly took the man's hand into her own in a handshake.

"We have a deal, husband," the princess said, her voice lacing with venom as she spoke.

"Very good. Then I shall see you later, dear wife," the Gerudo responded. "For now, I shall return to my own land and prepare for the ceremony. Farewell."

"Farewell."

With his smirk still in place, Ganondorf chuckled and left the room. The princess only hoped this idea of hers wouldn't backfire...

Several Months Later

Ganondorf groaned in annoyance as the town's tailor measured him to double check if his robes were the right size. He looked at himself in the mirror, his golden eyes showing clear frustration and loss of patience. The ceremony was in a few hours, and he didn't even have the first layer on yet! What was with Hylians and wasting precious time?