How Could You? (Part 3 1/3)

Okay, this one was requested by dancypants22

This will be the FINAL part of the "How Could You?" shot cause there' too much Ghiralink in this book and too many Hamilton references (even I have my limits).

I want my book to have more diversity, so there will be other shipping and non-shipping shots in this book with a few musical references (I'm thinking of Heathers cause I recently got obsessed with that musical. Jfc JD is crazy...)

Anyway, so this will be the final part as well as the other 2/3 of it (the idea I had for this shot requires three pieces). Well, enjoy!

*evil laughter*

Also trigger warning: homophobic slurs.

Song by: Lin-Manuel Miranda from Hamilton

Image by: Author-chan using Factory Avatar Maker. Enjoy!

______________________________

Shi smiled as she walked out of the doors of Roi's College with her fellow classmates. This was her first day as a graduate, and she felt so proud. People always did say she had the same brain as her father, Ghirahim, and she was almost as good looking, attracting people of both genders, and though she was only now 19 she was far more mature than she appeared to be. She clearly shouldered her fathers' legacies with pride, her motivation to be like Ghirahim but far more bold. Since when did she have this motivation? When she was smaller Link and Ghirahim always told her that someday she'd blow everyone away with her genius! Speaking of her fathers...

Immediately Shi pulled out her phone to text Ghirahim the news.

Shi: Meet the latest graduate of Roi's College! Lol.

GhiraDad: Congrats sweetheart!

Shi smiled at the message. Even though her father cheated on her dad 3 years ago, she still loved and respected him. She'd do anything to honor her father, including go through the hell that is school.

And especially protect his legacy at any means necessary.

The young woman's smile faltered into a frown at the thought of the bitch that had insulted her father just a few weeks ago. She was about to challenge her right on the spot, but luckily her friends were there to stop her. But now that they all graduated, she could finally give that woman a piece of her mind without any interruptions. And since this was a small town, it would be easier to find her (assuming she lived in the area anyway).

As Shi walked along the streets of town looking for that woman--her name was Chienne Trompeur, a young woman two years older than Shi with long black hair and green eyes--she spotted two young men speaking to one another.

"Excuse me, gentlemen," she exclaimed. "I'm looking for a Ms. Chienne Trompeur. She made a speech last week on the Fourth of July accusing my parents of being 'mistakes' and 'sinners in the eyes of God' in front of a large crowd of people. I can't have that, I'm making my fathers proud!"

One of the men looked at her blankly. "We saw her just up Chanterway a couple of blocks, she was going to see some sort of play-"

"I'll go visit her box," Shi thought to herself.

"You're really quite the fox," the other man flirted with her suddenly, a large grin on his face.

"Well then, ya'll don't look too bad yourselves. Hey, how 'bout when I come back the three of us strip down to our socks?" she casually flirted back as she smirked, walking away with from the two men.