Family (Demise x Demon!Female!Reader)

So this was requested by TheWhiteSiren

This takes place in an AU where Demise wins the war. At this point in the story Reader-chan and Demise have been together for a couple of years already.

(Y/N) = your name
(E/C) = eye color
(H/C) = hair color
(H/L) = hair length
(F/C) = favorite color
(F/N) = father's name

Enjoy!
____________________________________

Pain coursed through your body as servants rushed to and fro gathering the necessary supplies. Your vision became blurry, and only the clear sounds of everyone around you gave you reassurance that you weren't dying. Even with the spells and potions you were given, giving birth was still a painful process to you at the moment.

"Alright Your Majesty," one of the doctors said. "When I tell you to push, you push okay?"

You were in too much pain to verbally reply, so you nodded instead.

"Alright. Three... Two... One... Push!"

You groaned as you tried to push out the creature inside of you with all your might before you began to scream in agony. How did you end up like this exactly?

Well, several years ago when Lord Demise took over the surface after defeating the hero of the Goddess, you were given to him as a concubine by your father, Lord (F/N), as a sign of his loyalty. You were a beautiful demon, with (H/L), (H/C) hair and (F/C) , so the demon king happily took you in. Over the years, the two of you bonded and grew closer and closer. It didn't take very long for the two of you to fall for each other, and it took even less time for the king to confess his feelings towards you.

The two of you became an item, and were later married. After a few years, the two of you began to make love. And several months later you came out pregnant with his child. You were both excited to have a child and took your time preparing for the new prince or princess. Now you were here, giving birth to said child. And you despised the pain in caused.

"Okay my queen, you're almost there. Just one more push I promise," the doctor tried yo reassure you. "Three... Two... One... Push!"

Using all your might, you managed to squeeze out the infant. You began to pant heavily, and your face was covered in sweat. Your vision had returned to normal, and you could finally see everyone around you. Demise was by your side, clutching your hand while his loyal servant, Ghirahim, was staring in disgust at the wailing child in the doctor's arms. He quickly left the room, holding his nose, but not before making a comment of how horrid the room smelled. You had to admit it would have made you gag, but you weren't focused on that.

The doctor was there, holding your now cleaned child in his arms. He looked at you and Demise with a smile as he spoke.

"Congratulations, Your Majesties. It's a (boy/girl)!"

He gently placed the infant in your arms before excusing himself from the room. (He/She) had flaming red hair like Demise and (E/C) eyes like you. (His/Her) skin was smooth like yours, but had a black tone like your husband's. You couldn't help but smile at the beautiful child you held.

"(He's/She's) gorgeous," Demise said. "What shall we name (him/her?"

"Well... How about (child's name)?" you looked up at him.

"(Child's name)... It's perfect."

He gave you a smile before planting a kiss on your lips. You kissed back, a blush gracing your cheeks as you did so. The two of you pulled apart and smiled.

"You must be tired. I'll let you get some rest."

Demise took (child's name) in his arms and carried (him/her) out of the room with him to let you catch some sleep. You quickly gave in to your heavy eye lids and let the darkness take you as you fell asleep. A smile graced your features as you happily dreamed about your new family...

The End

____________________________________

This one was a bit difficult to write, but I'm glad I managed to get through it. I apologize if Demise seems OOC, but in a romantic story I can't really imagine him being all rude and mean. The guy might have a heart too ya know :/

Anyway, thank you so much for leaving your requests and I'll see you guys in the next one! Bye!