Forever (Vaati x F! Reader + Ghiralink)

This is requested by TheWhiteSiren

The art was done by onisuu on DeviantArt. You guys know the drill (I'm hot and pissed and on the pill- Ok I'll stop with the references...)

Enjoy!!!

______________________________

You were currently getting ready for your double date with your closest friends, Ghirahim and Link, and your boyfriend whom you've dated for about 4 years, Vaati.

All of you had met in your senior year of college, well except for you and Link. The two of you met in high school. But you met Ghirahim during a fraternity party that he was hosting (he was previously a member of the campus's most popular and well known fraternity group called "Akuma Kappa"). Link ended up having a crush on the white haired male ever since that day, and you couldn't help but tease him about it. It was adorable, though you were often annoyed at how often the blond talked about the older man. It grew worse when the two actually started dating. You'd sometimes get locked out of your own dorm just so they could have some "fun" times. That was how you met Vaati.

The guy walked up to your dorm room while you were about to knock on it so you could grab your stuff for your next class, but Link and Ghirahim were too busy with...other things to actually open the door. He claimed he wanted to talk to Ghirahim, but you explained that he was fucking your best friend at the moment and you weren't sure when they'd be done. The two of you were equally frustrated, and he offered to take you to a ice cream parlor nearby. You happily accepted his offer, and before you knew it the two of you became close friends. 

By the end of your sophomore year in college, you had developed a crush on the violet haired male and the two of you started dating. You've been happy with him since then.

The plan was originally for just you and Vaati to go out to a restaurant, but Link and Ghirahim offered to pay for the meals with the exception that they'd tag along to celebrate their 5th year anniversary. You of course accepted, much to Vaati's disagreement (he had always found Ghirahim annoying since their senior year in high school together), but after some convincing he eventually agreed to the deal as well.

You walked into your room, coming back from drying your hair in the bathroom after your relaxing shower, and pulled out your phone to check the time. It was currently 6:24 pm. The reservation was for 8, and Vaati would pull up in his car around 6:30 (the two of you had to pick up Ghirahim and Link, who lived closer to the restaurant than you or him did so there needed to be time to pick them up and still be on time to make the reservation). 

You let out a sigh as you walked towards your closest, opening it and immediately went to searching for your outfit that you picked out the other day. After a few seconds of searching through thrown jeans and wrinkled shirts that weren't even hung up correctly, you finally found what you were looking for.

It was a (F/C) dress with (Short/Long/Skinny/No) straps that went down to your (knees/calves/thighs/waist). It wasn't too revealing, but you thought it was enough to impress your lover. You giggled to yourself as you thought of Vaati's reaction to your outfit.

You gently placed the dress onto your bed before going back into your closet to pull out your (S/F/C) (shoe type) that matched the dress perfectly, at least in your opinion. Finally, you took your jacket and placed it on the bed. You didn't want to catch a cold after all.

You then went into your drawers to find a black lace bra, which matched your underwear (I apologize if you don't like black or lacy underwear but I find that shit hot. Okay, you can continue). Now satisfied with your picks, you took off the towel that you wrapped around yourself and put on the bra, the dress soon following. After that came the (shoe type), then the jacket. You then went over to your dresser and put on your favorite lipstick, eye shadow and blush (If you don't like wearing make up like me then just ignore this part). Finally, your hair.

Just as you put on the finishing touches on your hairstyle, your phone buzzed, (favorite song) playing as your ringtone. You checked the caller ID to see it was Vaati, and picked up.

"Hello?" you greeted.

"Hey, babe, I'm right outside in the car."

"Alright, I'll be down in a second. See you in a bit!"

You smiled to yourself as you grabbed everything you need (keys, phone, wallet, etc) and grabbed your purse, putting your items except for your phone in the purse and putting your phone in the pocket of your jacket. With a wide grin, you went downstairs to greet your boyfriend.

Ω 

After picking up the annoying duo, Vaati drove the crew to the restaurant, and you all made it on time. The waiter greeted the four of you at the door before guiding you to your table. You all took a seat, you and Vaati sitting on the opposite side of Ghirahim and Link. A waitress showed up a bit later, and you all ordered what you wanted. You and Vaati agreed to share a (favorite meal) while Ghirahim and Link just ordered spaghetti, the blond wanting to experience a Lady and the Tramp moment in real life. This made you giggle at your friend's childish behavior.

You all just enjoyed some casual conversation before your meals came, and after eating Vaati cleared his throat as he stood up.

"I have an announcement," he said aloud for almost everyone in the restaurant to hear, making you feel embarrassed. You didn't like attention as much as him. That was a major difference between the two of you. "My girlfriend, Y/N, and I have been together for about 4 years now, and today I think it's time for me to man up and make an important decision that may affect our future together."

Then, to your joy and surprise, Vaati escorted you out of the booth you sat at and got down onto one knee. He pulled out a small purple box from his jacket and opened it, revealing a golden ring with a blue crystal inside. He nervously smiled, a blush on his face, as he then spoke.

"Y/N L/N, I love you more than anything else in this world. I originally planned for this to be just an us moment, until those two decided to come along," he said, sending a short glare to the other couple you two decided to share the night with before looking back at you with love in his ruby red eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you forever. What I'm trying to say is... Y/N, will you marry me?"

You felt tears well up in your eyes as a smile slowly stretched across your face.

You whispered a small "yes" before shouting excitedly as you jumped into your boyfriend's arms, "Yes, I will marry you!"

The rest of the customers, your friends, and even the staff all bursted out into fits of tears, cheers, and claps to congratulate the two of you. Vaati and you pulled away from the hug, the red eyed man placing the ring on your finger as he smiled at you and you pulled him into a kiss. The kiss lasted for awhile before you broke apart, and you could swear you heard Link arguing with Ghirahim about getting engaged, only for the taller male to become flustered and promise he'd do it soon (though he openly admitted to planning to do so in about a month, and he claimed this event had ruined his plans).

All you knew was that it was the best night of your life, and you were happy to spend the rest of your life with your new husband forever.