I Will Never Be Satisfied (Ghiralink+Zelink)

So this was requested by ImagineChan. I added the Zelink so there'd be some drama.

WARNING: light angst up ahead.

And before anything yes this was inspired by Hamilton. I'm obsessed with this musical I swear. Lol. Well enjoy!

____________________________________

Link let out a sigh as he stood in front of the alter, his hands fidgeting as he awaited for the ceremony to start. Behind him was his best man, and beloved friend, Ghirahim. The blond observed the room around him, friends and family alike conversing among themselves while everyone waited. He looked over at the king, who was the pastor of the ceremony.

That was when the music began to play, catching the blond's attention from his own mind and anxiety. Whatever fears he had left disappeared at the sight of his beloved bride as she walked down the aisle, her bridesmaids behind her. Her long, golden hair fell lovingly from her face. Her white gown looked gorgeous as it flowed down her perfect figure. It made the hero blush furiously.

Zelda and Link gazed lovingly at each other as they met at the alter, their hands intertwined. They both smiled before turning to face the king.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he started. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of our dear princess, Zelda, and our hero, Link. If anyone objects to their union, please speak now or forever hold your peace."

Everyone was silent for a moment, and the king moved on.

"In that case, do you Link take Princess Zelda as your bride? To have and to hold, through good and bad, for better and for worse, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," he smiled.

"And do you, Zelda, take Link as your husband? To have and to hold, through good and bad, for better and for worse, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do!" the princess said excitedly.

"Then, by the power of the three goddesses, and the power and grace of Hylia, I now pronounce you as husband and wife, and future King and Queen of Hyrule!"

A small boy walked up to the alter with a pillow in his hands, bearing two golden rings. He handed the rings to Link, who took them and placed the smaller of the two onto Zelda's finger. The princess reflected his action with him, placing the larger ring on his hand.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Without hesitation, Link pulled Zelda close and connected their lips together into a quick, passionate kiss. The room exploded into shouts and cheers, and some even cried. The newlyweds then ran together, hand in hand, down the aisle, the rest of the crowd behind them.

Ω

"Alright, alright! Now that's what I'm talking about!" Pip shouted, his words a little slurred from the alcohol he downed earlier when the reception started. "Now everyone, give it up for the best man: Ghirahim!"

Everyone's eyes landed on the demon lord as he stood from his seat, a glass of champagne raised in his hand. A smile was present on his face as he glanced over at the couple.

"A toast to the groom! To the bride!" he exclaimed, the crowd echoing his words. "From your best friend, who is always by your side! To your union, and the hope that you provide! May you always be satisfied!"

The crowd cheered at his speech, Link and Zelda smiling happily at one another. The demon lord smiled as well, holding back that tears that his eyes desperately wanted to release as he looked back in his mind that regrettable night. The night he met the love of his life.