Random Shot

Just thought it'd be fun to share what runs through my mind as I type things for all of my stories. Enjoy!

_____________________________

"Alright, time to go to work!" Marie shouted, smiling bright as she walked into her living room station where she'd always work on her mother's laptop.

She sat on the stool and opened the laptop, inserting the password and logging onto Wattpad. First thing to do? Check notifications.

She scrolled down the list and giggled at the reactions of a few comments from people that were in a lyric chain with her in a Hamilton fanfiction. She had started the Laurens Interlude, causing the other readers to cry as they typed the lyrics that followed--despite her also crying on the inside from the fact that her turtle loving, gay son was dead. Oh how she shipped Lams with all of her heart...

She then moved on to her stories, deciding that today would be a good day to update her new Ghiralink fanfiction, Rebirth. But just as she was about to click on the story to work on the next chapter, she suddenly felt weak. Next, she got light headed. And worst of all? A dreaded sneeze had followed. Then another. And another. And yet another.

She was sick, meaning she'd have no tolerance for the remainder of the day.

She slammed the laptop shut, already annoyed at her sudden state of illness. She let out an aggravated groan as she then made her way to her bedroom, grabbing her blankets, quilt, and pillow before returning to the living room. She laid the quilt on the tiled floor, making sure that it was spread out enough so the cold floor wouldn't touch her pale skin. Next she set up the thinner blanket at one of the ends of the quilt, the pillow following soon after. Finally, she grabbed the warm purple blanket and covered herself up before pulling out her phone and scrolling through Instagram and Twitter, clear annoyance written on her face as she continued her daily hobby of stalking her favorite actor from Hamilton: Anthony Ramos.

Her younger brother paused his game and looked over at his sister. "What the hell are you-"

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE BEFORE I SUCKER PUNCH YOU YA USELESS, LAZY BRAT!"

~

The next day, after a long restless sleep from her illness, Marie walked into the living room to be greeted by her brothers shouting. She groaned as she felt a headache coming on as she sat at her work station. She opened the laptop again and turned on her phone (she had turned it off and put it to charge for the evening). She saw she had received an email from her AP history teacher, saying new assignments on Google Classroom were posted for the week.

Marie stared at the screen, taking in a sharp breath before slamming her head against the table.

"I hate life..."

~

Another day had gone by, and Marie was still ill. She managed to complete most of her AP work the other day, but then a though dawned on her. She had yet to update any of her stories besides the ones that were still in workshop. She mostly wrote those to help cope with her sickly state so she felt like she wasn't just laying in her makeshift bed all day.

She let out a sigh, deciding that since school started for her once again on Tuesday now was the best time to update one of them.

She logged onto Wattpad once again, scrolling through Tumblr first to see what her favorite artists have posted recently, and looked at her works. But once she clicked on one of the stories to work on, a sudden wash of laziness drove in. She sat there, staring at the screen for hours before she closed the laptop and went onto her phone to look through Instagram once again to stalk her favorite actor once more.

She would occasionally log into Wattpad on her phone to continue the lyric chains and read some new fanfictions she stumbled upon--the most recent one being a Marquis de Lafayette x Reader fanfiction (she had already confessed on numerous occasions of her cringe worthy her life had become since she broke up with her boyfriend 2 weeks or so prior to this day)--but she ultimately went back to looking at more images of the famous man who played as her two favorite characters from her favorite musical and look to see what he had been up to in the past few days since she first got sick.

Marie sighed as she closed her phone only to open it again to come face to face with her lock screen. She spent the rest of the day staring at the image she had chosen, which just so happened to be her favorite image of Anthony.

"I need serious help," she mumbled to herself.

______________________________

I don't know how this went from just describing how fed up I am with being sick to talking about my obsession with this beautiful creature right here:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T STAND IT

ILOVEHIMSOMUCHKFNKIOITDFGHJFDFGHJKRTYUHJVCDRTYHJBVCDRTYUHJBVCDTYUHVCDRTYUHJBVCFDXXCGHUYTRFGHJKFTYUHJKNMLKFGVHSASERTFDSAWERTFGHJIUYTHJKLJVCFTYUHJBVCFYHJNBVCXDSZXCGHDGFC

Anyway, I apologize for this so.... See you later! *falls down into a pit of Hamilton shit cause I'm pure trash for this musical and everything related to it*