Double Date (Ghiralink/ Fem!Reader x Vaati)

Ok. I have never played Minish Cap and it's been years since I've played Four Swords so I apologize if Vaati seems a little OOC.

This was requested by TheWhiteSiren.

(Y/N) = your name
(N/N) = nickname
(Y/A) = your age
(H/C) = hair color
(H/L) = hair length
(P/O) = preferred outfit
(F/S) = favorite song
(F/F) = favorite food
(E/N) = ex's name

Enjoy!

____________________________________

"I just feel so lonely Ghira!" the (Y/A) year old female whined to her friend over the phone.

"Then why don't you find yourself a boyfriend?" he sighed.

"You know I haven't been in the game since (E/N) broke up with me..."

Ghirahim groaned at this. His best friend, (Y/N), had been calling him almost every day ever since her ex left her. At first, he was more than happy to help her in her time of need. But that was 3 years ago. It was about time she started going out again.

The only problem was that she wasn't very good at being social. She would often keep to herself and bury herself in fanfictions on the internet. Ghirahim's phone buzzed, the contact showing it was his old coworker and friend Vaati.

"I'll be back in a sec (Y/N)," he said. "I gotta take this."

Hearing a muffled 'okay' from the other line, the white-haired male hung up to answer his other pal.

"Hey Vaati, what's up?"

"Other than the sky... Nothing good," he responded.

"What? Why?"

"Zelda dumped me. She said something about me being too 'casual' and 'not romantic enough'."

"Oh Vaati," Ghirahim sighed. "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright. She was kind of bitchy to be honest."

"No Vaati! It's not alright. You deserve someone better than Zelda," he slammed his fist on the table. "You deserve better someone sweet, someone forgiving, someone who can understand you, someone like-"

Suddenly, the fabulous man got an idea. He grinned as a plan began to formulate in his head.

"Vaati, I'll call you back."

Without waiting for his answer, Ghirahim ended the call and ran to his boyfriend, Link, who was currently playing video games in the living room.

"Link!" he shouted, running into the room. "Quick! Pause the game! I need your help!"

The blonde looked at his lover curiously before pausing his game.

"What's wrong Ghira?"

"You know how (Y/N)'s been complaining to me ever since (E/N) left her?"

The shorter male nodded, remembering the (H/C) haired girl. "What about her?"

"Well, Vaati just called saying Zelda broke up with him and I want to set them up on a date! But I'm going to need your help."

Link, wanting to finally have as much alone time with his boyfriend as possible without the girl interrupting, smiled.

"Okay. I'll help."

"You will?" the taller man smiled in excitement. "Thank you so much my love!"

"On one condition: we make it a double date," the blonde grinned.
Ghirahim nodded, immediately pulling his boyfriend into a bear hug. "Of course my love! Thank you!"