A/N (Again)

Hello, everyone. I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that I'm officially going off my break and will be returning to writing and updating my stories!

The bad news is that this book will not be one of the books that I will continue to update.

I am sorry to say this but I am ending this book. I have to many stories I have to finish and now with this new semester I barely have any time to myself to actually do what I enjoy.

I work as a teacher's assistant for my health teacher from last year for some philosophical class she has this year, and everyday I have to study lesson plans and memorize what we're doing that day. The thing with that is that: One, I have a lot of anxiety and already hate presenting so it's difficult for me when she makes me actually teach the lessons rather than having her do it. Two, I don't understand most of it nor do I remember most of it (I took the same class last year in 9th grade but I completely forgot what we learned).

My AP class isn't getting any better since the teacher is really focused on us improving our essay writing since the AP exam is in another month which is also causing me to panic.

Not to mention I currently have  a crush on someone who I have little to no chance with because I already got him in trouble with his mother for yelling something inappropriate when she was around (I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS THE LADY STANDING NEXT TO HIM I JUST THOUGHT SHE WAS A TEACHER OR SOMETHING I SWEAR-) and his parents are really strict so I doubt they'd approve of me either way since I'm bisexual and atheist while they're hardcore Christians. How hardcore you may ask? My crush has admitted that he's only Christian because that's what they wanted him to be. Plus I'm sure he doesn't even like me that way......

And my stupid ex from freshman year keeps acting mad suspect around me. Just the other day I called him trash (as a joke chill-) and he stole my milk in the stairway. I then apologized to him just to get it back and he hugged me awkwardly and whispered "I hope no one saw that". Like dude wtf do you mean??? Why you even acting like this? A few months ago you barely even spoke to me???????

But yeah. A lot is going on all at once which is stressing me out, but I want to continue my work here. Just not this book.

So requests are still closed, and this book will be marked completed once I publish the work I wrote during my break.

I thank you all for understanding, hopefully, and don't worry. You'll keep seeing more of me.

Well, this  is goodbye then.

Author-chan signing out. Goodnight guys. <3