A/N

Hey guys!

So first and foremost, thank you all for over 14K reads! This is by far the most amount of reads I have EVER gotten here on Wattpad and it's all thanks to you guys!

Unfortunately, as I said before, this is the end of the oneshots so after this there will be no more updates. For real this time. I also apologize for this note since it's not really related to Zelda whatsoever, but I really need your help!

So I'm writing this original story called "Fine, I'll Help" and I want to change the title since it doesn't really match with the actual attitude of the story.

Here's the gist of it:

A girl named Nayeli Sokolov who lives in Canada was abused for a long time by her boyfriend Dylan when they were younger. Finally he gets caught and she doesn't see him for a long time. Then years later, she becomes a therapist and he comes back as a patient. The abuse continues until one day she snaps. Nayeli ends up murdering Dylan out of blind rage and, with the help of her friend Michael, escapes the country into Europe. She sneaks into Germany with a bit of help and hides away in an abandoned farmhouse at the edge of a town for two years.

There's a German officer named Derek Barth who lives with his girlfriend Carla in that town. He's sent to investigate the disappearances of many people in the town and goes to the farmhouse where they were seen heading. He ends up getting kidnapped by Nayeli and held there for many months thanks to a weakening serum she invented. He finds out about how the serum is injected into his body and stops taking it, slowly regaining his strength (there's also a pregnant lady there but I don't wanna spoil anything too much). Finally one day he manages to overpower her. However, doing so causes her to have a flashback to when Dylan would attack her and she starts freaking out.

Derek, whose had a distant cousin experience a similar traumatic event, sympathizes with her and manages to calm her down. He decides to help her get over what Dylan did to her as well as escape Germany into England where it'd be easier for her to become a citizen without suspicion. In exchange for his help, she sets him free to go home and back to work.

About a year passes after that and the two start to bond as well as fall for each other. At first it feels very confusing, especially for Derek. He's conflicted between maintaining his relationship with Carla and seeking out a new one with Nayeli.

Since I won't spoil it too much, all you need to know of the ending is that they end up together and run away.

So what I want to do is change the title. But I can't decide what to name it, so I've created a poll. It'd help a lot if you guys can vote on it here: http://poal.me/awnqcz

I wouldn't recommend it to really read since there's a lot of triggers though. Yeah, sorry about that.

Anyway, thanks for reading guys and for the 14K reads. I really appreciate it! See you later!